astronomy tower

Look at the stars,Look how they shine for you,And everything you do,they were all yellow

Look at the stars,
Look how they shine for you,
And everything you do,
they were all yellow.
Your skin and bones,
turn into something beautiful.
You know,
You know, I love you so
for you i'd bleed myself dry

Yellow,
By Coldplay

h a r r y  p o t t e r

"Y/n?" I call out, as i reach the top of the tower.

There sat, Y/n Malfoy. I look at her with happy eyes, grinning widely, and she does so too.

It's only been a few days.. But i've missed her. Not to mention that i was worried sick about her during the attack. I was panicking when i didn't see her. But when she wrote to me.. I was finally relieved.

Seeing her now, being alright, being well, makes me happy.

"Harry!"

I run up to her, wrapping my arms around her body, hugging her tight.

"Woah, easy there. What's going on?" She asks with a chuckle as we let go of each other.

"Nothing.. I– I just.. I've missed you," I tell her, looking down, shy to meet her eyes.

"Missed me? Oh.. Harry Potter.."

She chuckles, and i build up the courage to look her in the eyes.

My gaze stays there for a bit, before i look down to her lips.

Slowly, i lean in. Pressing my lips against hers gently.

I can feel her smile as we kiss, and the smile is still painted wide on her face when he pull away.

"Well.. That's really sweet," She whispers, giggling.

I smile at her, and shake my head. Avoiding eye contact, i turn to look at the night sky.

"So.. The tournament? What do you think of it?" She asks me, turning my head to face her gently with her hand.

I press my lips together, looking down at hers again.

"Wait, one more," I say before leaning in for a quick gentle kiss.

"Needy, much?" She chuckles, playfully rolling her eyes.

"If you were of age, would you consider entering?" She asks me, referring to the tri-wizard tournament.

I shake my head no, and she asks why.