ron's choice

I'll be okay to keep it simpleI'll stay outta your way and won't let you know, i need your love tonightI'll be okay, as long as you areIt's been the longest day and II need your love tonight

I'll stay outta your way and won't let you know, i need your love tonight
I'll be okay, as long as you are
It's been the longest day and I
I need your love tonight

I'll be okay by,
Why Don't We

y / n  m a l f o y

Harry has been rather busy recently. Everytime i try to talk to him, he says he needs to see Professor Dumbledore, then Professor Slughorn, then repeat that everyday.

I really miss him, it feels like it's been ages since our last date. Or even the last time we talked to each other. Draco hasn't came around either, so i've been really lonely. Well, at least i've got Hermione so we both can be lonely together.

"Hey, Harry!" I greet him when i see the boy walking out of a room, Professor Dumbledore's office to be exact. I knew he would be here. "Oh, hey, Y/n," He greets back, smiling slightly.

"What were you doing in there?" I ask, being my nosy self. Harry shakes his head and chuckles lightly, "Professor Dumbledore wanted to talk."

"Oh.. Right," I nod, "Anyways.. Do you wanna hang out? The lake, maybe?" Harry's eyes then fills with a look of guilt once i request that to him. He smiles awkwardly, shaking his head, "I'm sorry, i have to talk to Professor Slughorn."

"Again?" I ask, lifting one of my eyebrows. I think it's quite clear that i'm a bit disappointed. He then smiles, resting both of his hands on my shoulder, "Dumbledore's asked me to get to know him. He knows a great deal about Voldemort. That's okay, right?"

I sigh, looking up at him. To be honest, i'm not really okay with it. But hey, it's about the wizard who wants to kill us both, so it's beneficial for me too. Even if it means less time with Harry

But i can't be selfish, i can't forbid him to go. He's doing this for me too anyway. I'll just stay out of his way and not be a burden. "Yeah," I nod, forcing a smile, "Of course, it's okay."

"Trust me, Y/n.. I'd rather have a fun relaxing day with you. But you know how things are, i'm sorry," Harry apologises, as i chuckle, "It's okay, really. I get it, i know you're doing this for me too."

"That's my girl," Harry smiles, ruffling my hair before kissing me goodbye, "I'll see you later, Bubbles." He walks away, as i wave off, "Later."

As i was about to walk away from the headmaster's office, a voice calls out to me, "Miss Malfoy, i actually was just about to call you here." I turn to see Professor Dumbledore, and i smile politely at the Professor, "What's the matter, Sir?"

"Ah yes, come in," The headmaster says, signaling me to enter his office. I do as he says, following behind him. "Forgive me, Miss Malfoy, but in some occasions, i've seen you crying in empty corridors. May i ask you why?"