weed

a/n;this chapter contains underaged smoking

a/n;
this chapter contains underaged smoking. viewer discretion is advised.

ooh theo looks hot
but before we start i'm gonna clear the air about the last chapter😩

lucius is being sincere‼️ there's no fakeness, i promise i don't have an evil plan, he's finally being nice.
why did i make this decision you may ask? the poor girl has been through enough pain i feel so bad for her😩

without further adieu, and ik you're already curious about the title:

here is "weed."

y / n m a l f o y

Months later, they still won't let me in the cellar. Bellatrix still doubts me, she doesn't seem to buy my lies. I'm still really worried about Harry, i haven't heard from him in a long time. I remember what he said to me at the wedding: If something goes wrong, we'll meet at Grimmauld Place. Although, i doubt that he's still there. Maybe they've already started hunting for horcruxes.

Or maybe he's still patiently waiting for me there.

It's better than nothing, better than here. I'll have to get there soon. To Grimmauld Place.

"Where is he?" My aunt asks for the hundredth time, shouting loudly. Her voice echoes in the dark, empty manor. She still doesn't believe me after i told her multiple times that i don't know where Harry is. No matter how convincing i sound, she still won't buy it. I take a deep breath, and reply to her, annoyed, "For the fucking last time, Bellatrix, i don't know!"

And i really don't. Not for sure, at least. He probably isn't in Grimmauld Place anymore, but i'm still not going to risk it and tell her. "Lies," She sneers, "Tell me!" To which i scowl at her, shouting loudly again, "I don't fucking know!"

"Don't lie to me! Where is the boy?"

"I told you, i don't know!"

My mother looks down at me worriedly, she then turns to her sister. She rests a hand on my aunt's shoulder and says, "Bellatrix, she said she doesn't know." To which my aunt replies, more aggressively, "She could be lying, Cissy! Don't tell me you believe this traitor?"

"She's my daughter!" My mother shouts, defending me. But my aunt still doesn't seem to care. She starts cackling, spinning her wand around before pointing it to me. She puts on an evil smirk, as the tip of her wand touches my neck, "Well, if you wouldn't spit it out, might as well make you."

"Bellatrix!" My father runs into the room with Draco. He looks at me- And my aunt- And me- Then to my aunt- Then back to me. He stomps over to our direction and angrily asks, "What are you doing to my daughter?"