wishes

"Hey

"Hey.. Y/n, you're scaring me."

y / n  m a l f o y

"Now.. You may be wondering why i brought you here.." Harry says, as he leads me down to the lakeside.

I adore the scenery here, it's so calming to hear the sounds of the wave, and the fresh breeze of February's air.

It has been 2 months since the ball, i haven't spoken to Draco at all. Cho was forced by Cedric to apologise to me, and i didn't actually tell anything to my father. Why would i? It would be odd to come to him for "help" out of absolutely no where. Sure, i think our relationship has gotten better, he's been so much kinder to me. I'm sure he has a reason for it, he has a hidden purpose behind all of this. But for now, i'll let him be. I mean, how can someone complain when their father is finally being loving?

"Well?" I ask, as i sit down below a tree nearby.

"I know that things haven't been the best with your brother," Harry sits down beside me, "And i know you've been really upset about it."

"So?"

"So.." He starts, reaching for two pieces of paper, along with a glass bottle, "I thought it would be a great idea to do this.. To cheer you up, essentially."

"You've got me.. Some paper and a bottle? To cheer me up?" I ask, furrowing my eyebrows.

"Well— It goes like this, you write your wishes in this paper, and i'll write mine too. Then, we put the papers in the bottle, and throw it to the lake, let it sail off."

I smile, adoring his warm gesture. It's insane how Harry can make everything instantly better with his cute little ideas. "That's really sweet, Harry."

He chuckles, and hand me the piece of paper. I take it, beginning to write my wishes.

Y/n Narcissa Malfoy's wishes:

- To be loved by father
- Health and happiness for mum
- Health and neverending happiness for the Weasleys
- To make up with Draco, and to never fight with him again.
- To always be with Hermione, the Weasleys, Draco, mum, and Harry.
- For Harry to always be safe and live happily as a regular boy
- To always be loved by Harry James Potter. Forever.

"Can i see?" Harry finishes writing his wishes, peaking to read mine.

"Only if i can see yours," I smile, peaking to see his paper as well.

"Deal," He snatches my paper off my hand, as i take his more gently.

Harry James Potter's wishes: