father's visit

"Are you seriously trying to defend yourself for kissing another girl?"

h a r r y  p o t t e r

When Y/n said she loved me that night.. I couldn't sleep. I kept thinking about the words that fell out of her mouth.

I'm not going to lie and say i don't feel the same way. But.. Y/n.. Could she just be lying to make me run back to her again? She knows if she says the L word then i'll come back just like that?

What if she didn't mean it?

That's why i came up with a plan,

I'm going to kiss Cho Chang right in front of her to see how she reacts, just– Just to make sure if she does love me or not.

But i instantly regret it,

When i kissed Cho, it felt off.. It made me realise that Y/n is the only one for me.

I broke her. I ruined her. I-

How can i be so cruel to her?

"Y/n!" I call out when i see her walking down the corridor.

How the tables have turned.

Just 3 days ago i was ignoring her, while she begged for me to talk. And now.. I'm the one chasing her through every corridor, and she's the one trying to escape.

"Please! Y/n!"

"What?" She shouts, turning back to me.

"I'm sorry– I–"

"No," She shakes her head, "Now you know how it feels, don't you?"

"I just– I wanted to.. To know if you actually loved me. I just– I did it just to see your reaction!"

"You are unbelievable, Potter," She scoffs, "You didn't trust me when i said that i loved you?"

"I– I just wanted to make sure– You know.. I.." I sigh and close my eyes. Now, i really am speechless. I don't know what else to say to her other than,

"I love you, Y/n.."

She furrows her eyebrows at me, shaking her head, "It doesn't work like that. You don't get to say you love me after you PURPOSEFULLY kissed another girl right in front of me!"

"I'm sorry! I really am. And i mean it, Y/n. I love you," I try to take her hand, but she avoids it.

She starts tearing up, and it absolutely kills me that i'm the reason for it. There's no doubt that i love her, i don't care if i'm too young to understand what love actually means. If this isn't love, then what is?

"You don't even trust me, Harry. Love is built on trust. This isn't love– Snogging someone else isn't love," She sobs, her voice trembling. I try to come closer, but she steps back everytime.