secret revealed

It's not your fault I ruin everythingAnd it's not your fault I can't be what you needBaby, angels like you can't fly down here with meI'm everything they said I would be

And it's not your fault I can't be what you need
Baby, angels like you can't fly down here with me
I'm everything they said I would be

Angels like you by,
Miley Cyrus

y / n  m a l f o y

I sent a letter to Harry yesterday. He didn't write back, but instead tried to talk to me in person. He seems more determined to know the reason behind why i'm doing this. And i know i can't tell him.

So i've been avoiding him again. Everytime he tried to talk to me, i'd excuse myself politely. He tried to walk me to the great hall this morning, but i ran away from him.

"What classes do you have today, Y/n?" Blaise asks me, as he, Draco, and i sit down at the Slytherin table for breakfast.

"I don't take ancient runes anymore.. So i've got a free first period, then Snape's class, then Slughorn's after lunch," I smile to Blaise, and he nods,

"Okay, meet me in the courtyard then, i've got a free first period too."

"Sure," I nod, still smiling at my friend.

Despite all the fake dating shenanigans, Blaise has been a support system for me. He's a great friend, and even though he has a crush on me, he never tries to flirt or anything if we drop the faking thing for a sec. He's the one who always assures me that i'll be just fine. So hanging out with him is somehow therapeutic. It makes me feel normal again.

And i also still don't know why he would want to be friends with a Gryffindor, even if i am Draco's sister, everyone knows the rivalry between our houses. The fact that i'm also a death eater makes it way worse, but despite all of that, he's still here with me. I really appreciate that.

"No," Draco sternly says, chiming into the conversation. Blaise furrows his eyebrows, "Why?" "Yeah, why, Draco?" I ask my brother in an annoyed tone.

"The cabinet," Draco simply replies, not even looking at me. I can feel a scowl forming on my face, "Brother, my shift was last night." "So?" My brother shrugs, furrowing his eyebrows.

"Sooooo i'm empty for today," I say to him, starting to get more and more annoyed, "It's your turn."

"No, you have to help me," Draco says, still being stubborn. "Excuse you?" I scowl at my brother, and he scowls back, "Didn't you hear what i said? You're going to help me."

How come i still need to work? I pulled an all nighter last night, sneaked out of my dorm just to try and fix this thing. And i don't even want to do it! We've settled on a schedule, and i don't think it's fair that i have to do extra work.

"But i did my work last night, this is just not fair, Draco," I sigh, and my brother whispers to me, "Not fair? Let's talk fair then. I have to kill Dumbledore, my task is a lot more difficult than yours, but you still whine all the time."