amortentia

Drag my feet along the floor,Then i see you, you're walking across the campusCruel professor studying romancesHow am i supposed to pretend,I never want to see you again?

Then i see you, you're walking across the campus
Cruel professor studying romances
How am i supposed to pretend,
I never want to see you again?

Campus by,
Vampire weekend

y / n  m a l f o y

"Hey, bestie."

Blaise smiles, slinging an arm around me as i walk to Potions. I've already missed breakfast due to crying in my bed, so Blaise interrupting my walk is not helping. I might be late for class.

"Not this dimwit again," I roll my eyes,  i'm really not feeling like talking to anyone at the moment.

"Why do you look like you just got told to be a death eater?" He asks playfully, and i widen my eyes, shocked. I stop in my tracks and pull Blaise into an empty, dark corridor.

"Woah– Slow down–" He tries to talk, but i quickly cover his mouth.

"Blaise— How the fuck did you—"

"Draco told me," He cuts me off, smirking. I instantly furrow my eyebrows, "What?" I thought this was secretive..

"Yeah," Blaise nods, "I got nosy about why you were crying so i asked him. He told me all about it, like how you're supposed to avoid Potter."

"He willingly told you? You didn't put veritaserum in his drink or something?" I furrow my eyebrows, asking him. "No, he trusts me. I'm his bestie," Blaise smiles playfully.

"You're not his bestie," I scoff, pulling him away from the corridor, and we begin to walk together to class.

"But i am. I'm his bestie."

"Stop calling yourself that."

"Oh you're just jealous because you're not my bestie."

"Blaise, please stop. I'm not in the mood," I say to him, with a blank expression. Blaise smiles, "You just gave me a reason why i shouldn't stop. I'm trying to lighten up the mood here. I'm trying to cheer you up."

"Okay, it's not gonna work," I shake my head, but he laughs, "Bet."

"No."

"Harry loves you," Blaise smirks, raising one of his eyebrows. I stop in my tracks, making him stop his walk too. "What's wrong?"

"Are you trying to make me cry, Blaise Zabini?" I scowl, and he widens his eyes, shaking his head frantically, "No, i'm trying to make you smile. I'm reminding you that Harry loves you."

"Yea, along with the fact that i'm going to play a contributing factor to him dying. So are you trying to make me feel bad about it or?"

"No, no, no, no! Not at all, Y/n. Not at all."