Other Stories

These are all published on Quotev under the same username as the one I have here. 

Meltdown [Derek Hale]

She always had a one-tracked life planned out, she was going to be a surgeon and she was going to help cure or at least manage the very disease that had taken her mother. However, not everything goes to plan when her little brother took his best friend into the woods and they were introduced to the supernatural forever.

On Wattpad and Quotev. 

Just a kid [Derek Hale]

Entering the supernatural world is hard enough, but getting knocked up by a potentially murderous one-night stand? Well, that's just catastrophic.
~ Previously called Human ~

Written in the third person

Also on Wattpad 

Distance [Derek Hale]

They'd been together for years. Always at each other's sides and yet when the supernatural gets introduced they're torn and thrown universes apart. Now they have to find their way back to each other.

"They were right next to each other and yet a galaxy stood between them."

Written in third-person

Also on Wattpad 

Reincarnation [Isaac Lahey]

"It's about this boy and this girl and they love each other more than anything but I suppose life just keeps on getting in the way," because how could a love so deep possibly be conjured throughout the short time of one life.

"I hope we have another life...I think next time if we were to do this all over again, I wouldn't waste so much time."

Feel free to follow me on my bookstagram @lou.nowakowski and booktok