Chapter 26

"What if we kill two birds with one stone?" Ally offered.

Everyone gave Ally a confused gaze.

"What do you mean?" Craig/Prodigy asked.

"What if we had fun while working on making one of the collaboration songs for the album. Like a jam session," she explained.

"Well there's nothing better to do in a hospital, so lets do it," Chresanto replied.

Everyone agreed.

"Well we need a topic before we start thinking of lyrics," Lauren pointed out.

"Yeah she's right. What should the topic be?" Jacob/Princeton asked.

"Love..." Rayan/Ray Ray said as he briefly glanced at Camila.

Everyone gave him an interested look.

"You know, because most people our age are in relationships. Or it doesn't even have to be about that kind of love. It could be like love from your family or friends or something," he said trying to get the attention off of him.

"I like it! Lets do it!" Camila agreed.

Everyone else did to.

"Someone drop a beat! I plan on rapping in this collaboration," Chres exclaimed.

Everyone laughed, then the MB boys started beat boxing and playing "drums" on the different equipment.

"That's what I'm talking about! Ok, Ray record this so I can write it down later. Now let me take it from here y'all," Roc said as the MB boys continued to beat box but in a lower volume, and Ray took out his phone to record.

Chresanto smiled as he took Dinah's hand in his, "When we first met..."

A/N Pretend I came up with this awesome rap about love

"Awww, Chres..." Dinah cooed as she hugged him.

He hugged her back and kissed her cheek, "All for you, and all true."

"AWWWWW!" The Girls cooed.

"That was the most AMAZING rap I've ever heard," Camila squealed.

"Dude that was legit!" Elijah/EJ said as he went in for a fist bump.

"Oh my gosh Dinah that was adorable, you have to make our part of the song, just so that this is like a love song for you two!" Ally said.

"We got ourselves the next Drake over here!" Normani cheered as she went and high fived Chresanto.

He gave a little laugh, "Thanks guys. But honestly it was just my thoughts put into rap."

"Awww! DJ it means he loves you!" Lauren said teasingly as she gave Dinah a noogie.

"Ow, ow, ow! Dude! Literally JUST got out of a coma, caused by a car crash. My head does not feel all to well," Dinah said as she pushed Lauren off of her and rubbed her head.

"Sorry, sorry. I forgot. Forgive me," planet green eyes pleaded.

Dinah turned away and crossed her arms.

"Dinah... Dinah!" Lauren pouted as she hugged the injured girl.

Dinah laughed and tried pushing her away, "No trick, fall back. Fall back."

"Dinah!" Lauren whined some more as she hugged Dinah even harder.

It just made Dinah laugh even more. As Lauren attacked her with kisses on her cheeks and more hugs Dinah gave in, "Ok, ok!"