Chapter 9

After about a month or two after that day, the girls met up to talk about where they would go from there. But the first issue brought at hand was one totally unrelated.

"Dinah!" The girls yelled.

"What?" Dinah replied worriedly, "What happened?"

"When were you going to tell us?" Ally chided.

"About what?"

"Do we have to spell it out?" Normani said with a roll of her eyes.

Dinah shrugged, "I guess so."

"About Y-O-U and C-H-R-" Camila started.

"Oh for Pete's sake! About this!" Lauren said putting her phone in Dinah's face.

Dinah looked at Lauren's phone and on it was a collage of photos. One from the Auckland, New Zealand meet & greet of her kissing Chresanto/Roc and a whole bunch of others of her and Chresanto on their many dates they had taken since they've been together. She knew she or Chresanto/Roc didn't take the pictures, and it didn't look like professional paparazzi, so she figured some of the many Harmonizers in L.A just so happened to see her and Chresanto/Roc on their dates and took a picture.

"Well I can't quite tell what these are," Dinah joked.

The girls groaned.

"Come on Dinah, spill it," Lauren demanded.

"Yeah, we thought you were with Nela," Camila added.

Dinah rolled her eyes, "While he was in DC he was screwing around with some girl."

The girls were stunned.

"Sorry to hear that," Normani replied.

"Don't be. As the fan made collage show cases, I found someone better."

"Who would've thunk it?! The first time you two met you were at each others throats, and now you're all lovey dovey with him," Camila teased.

"You know they've already come up with a ship name for you?!" Normani added.

"They've got Chresinah or Dinanto for his real name," Ally said as she researched on her phone.

"And then with his stage name they've got Rocinah or Royalinah," Camila added.

"It's quite amusing," Lauren smirked, "But for the record I prefer Royalinah over all those other ugly ass ship names."

"Can we just start this already," Dinah said getting a little embarrassed and blushing.

"AWWWW! She's blushing!" The Girls cooed.

"I hate you guys."

"We love you too," the girls teased as they hugged her.

"Now, let's get down to business," Ally said getting serious.

"To defeat the Huns!!!" Normani sang.

Everyone looked at her weird.

"Hey, hey. I know y'all wanted to do it to. Everyone knows, and loves, that scene from Mulan," she replied.

"Well now that we've got that out of our system. Simon and L.A called me and said we need to come out with another album by next year," Ally instructed.

"You do realize that next year is literally in 2 weeks. Christmas is this week and then New Years," Lauren stated.

"My bad, by this time next year," Ally cleared up.

"That makes more sense."

"Speaking of Christmas. We will be able to be home for Christmas right?" Camila asked.