Chapter 35

Chresanto had been gone for 3 weeks or so, and Dinah sat at home, bored out of her mind. She couldn't hang with any of the girls because they were at their homes. She couldn't hang out with her best friend, Briannah, because she lived in Utah. What ever was she supposed to do.

She grabbed her phone and went on vine, and that's when she saw him. Ronnie Banks had just posted a vine, and Dinah watched it and couldn't stop laughing. She had forgotten about Ronnie earlier, why hadn't she thought of him? She called Ronnie.

"Hey girl!" Ronnie said imitating a girl.

Dinah laughed, "Don't ever do that again."

"What?! You got a problem with my voice girl," he said in the same voice.

That just made Dinah laugh even harder; Ronnie laughed on the other end of the phone call.

"Naw really. What's up girl," he said as their laughter died down.

"I'm bored," she whined.

"And what am I supposed to do about that?" He said jokingly.

"Lets hang out!"

"Uh how about no."

"But whyyyyyy?!"

Ronnie laughed, "Chill girl. Just joking. I'll be over in 15."

"Yay!"

"Yeah, yeah. Whatever. Just be ready when I get there. I don't feel like hanging at your house all day," he said sarcastically.

"Blah, blah, blah. Just hurry up, I cannot take the boredom anymore!"

She heard Ronnie laugh.

"On my way."

As he hung up, Dinah went to her room to change into some high-waisted jean shorts, a white Affliction tanktop, a red/camo snapback that read IslandGirls, and black Vans.

After she sat on her couch and watched a re-run episode of Vampire Diaries, before a knock was heard from the door. Dinah got up to open it, without averting her gaze from the show. Ronnie stood at the door, waiting for a welcome or a hi or something, but he didn't get any of that.

"Um so hi to you to," he sassed.

"Shhhhh," she said as she continued to watched the last bit of her show.

"Wow," he said as he rolled his eyes.

"Shhhh," she said as she watched the last scene.

"What are you saying Damon?" Elena asked.

"I'm saying,"Damon said as he sighed, "I'm saying goodbye," he said as he walked away and the credits rolled.

A/N Idek it sounds like something The Vampie Diaries would have done in one of its shows

"Ok," Dinah said as she turned to face him.

A large smile appeared on her face as she faced him.

"Ronnie!" She cheered as she gave him a hug.

"Naw... You chose a TV show over me," he said acting all butt hurt.

"Aww come on Ronnie. You know I love you, you're one of my best friends."

"Whatever," he said, still not returning the hug.

"Aww come on," she whined as she kissed his cheek.

He blushed madly.

"Awww I got you to blush," she teased as she continued to hug him.

"Shut up and come here," he said as he finally hugged her back.