Chapter 2

When they hit ground they raced to the studio the girls were at. When the girls saw the panting men in their 50's they were amused and shocked.

"I WIN!!!" Both L.A and Simon said in unison.

"Win what?" Dinah asked as she gave both men a bottle of water.

They both took a drink of water.

"We raced here to see which one of us could tell you the good news," Simon explained.

"Raced? Like on foot?" Lauren asked.

"No. Of course not," Simon said with a laugh. "On jets," L.A finalized.

The girls stared at them in shock.

"What?" The men asked.

Normani scoffed, "Nothing. Nothing at all," she said with a laugh, "So what was it you wanted to tell us."

Simon and L.A exchanged glances.

"Well you girls know we had trouble finding an opening act for your world tour," L.A started.

"Yeah."

"Well this morning L.A and I were thinking of some people and we called them and they said yes! We found you girls an opening act!" Simon finished.

"What? That's great!!!" Camila said as she jumped and clapped for joy.

"Who is it?" Normani and Lauren said in unison.

"That part is a surprise. You'll meet them at your first venue. It's someone you guys know. Well I don't know if ALL of you know them but I know, for sure, that one of you knows them," L.A teased.

"Awwwww, come on tell us!" The girls pleaded.

"Nope, you'll have to wait and see," L.A teased.

"Awwww, uncle Simon..." The girls whined.

"Hey, I wanted to tell you, but they were L.A's idea and they're signed with L.A so I kind of have to obey his wishes," Simon said as he put his hands up in mock surrender.

"That's right. Well it was nice seeing you girls, but that's all we really needed to come down and tell you," L.A said.

"Well that's ok, we know you're busy guys," replied Ally.

"Thanks for understanding girls, and you're not allowed to use the internet until you meet your opening act. If you do we'll take you out of the tour and it'll be their world tour," L.A threatened.

The girls groaned in annoyance but agreed to L.A's terms.

"Well it was nice seeing you girls. We have to get going but we wish you luck on your tour. Oh and when you see who you'll be touring with give us call and tell us if we did good. If we didn't then remember it's L.A's fault," Simon said as he and L.A turned around to leave.

Dinah and Camila looked at each other with devilish smiles. They ran behind L.A and Simon and jumped onto their backs; Dinah on L.A and Camila on Simon.

"OK!" They yelled into their ears.

"Oh gosh, why are you two always doing stuff like this?" Simon said as he stabilized himself and supported Camila on his back.

"Because they're the youngest of the group and therefore the most immature," L.A said as he pushed up his glasses with one hand and supported Dinah, on his back, with the other.

"Hey, we take offense to that," Dinah said.

"Good! You were supposed to! It was meant as an insult," L.A said with a laugh.