Chapter 41

The weekend went by without Chresanto and Dinah seeing each other. They had one more week of "vacation" before they had to start working on Fifth Harmony's new album. He drove to her place and picked her up for a date. They went over to a club in the heart of downtown L.A.

"What's the occasion Chres?" She said giving him a skeptical look.

"Nothing. I just wanted this week to start out in a fun way, and what better place to do that then a club?"

"But why this week of all weeks?"

"Because after this week we have to get back to work," he revealed.

"Aww crap. I forgot about the album! Ally's gonna kill me when she finds out I didn't brainstorm any originals," she said as she started freaking out

Roc put his hand on hers, as he kept his eyes on the road, "Calm down, everything's gonna be fine," he said as he briefly turned to face Dinah and smiled.

She smiled back, and he quickly turned his attention back to the road.

"What did you do this weekend?" He asked.

"I caught up on my shows, and went to church. What about you?"

"I slept... A lot. And ate quite a bit too," he said with a laugh.

They made their way to the club and immediately got in.

"What do we do?!" She yelled over all the noise.

"Have fun!"

He went to go get drinks, and handed one to Dinah. She gave him a look.

"You know I don't drink," she yelled over the music.

"Suit yourself," he said as he shrugged and drank both drinks, "Come on lets dance," he said as he pulled Dinah into the middle of the dance floor.

Being Dinah Jane and Roc Royal they had no problem dancing in front of everybody. After awhile some people joined them. Dinah got lost in the music and didn't notice that she had slowly strayed from Chresanto.

"Aye ma? How you doing?" Some random guy said.

Dinah turned to face him, "Uh, good."

"I saw your moves out there, and couldn't resist getting to know you," the guy said as he placed his hands on Dinah's hips.

She quickly pushed him away.

"Uh, I don't know who you think you are, but hands to yourself," she said as she tried to walk away.

The man roughly grabbed her arm and pulled her back into his chest. He drunkingly whispered in her ear.

"You may not know me, but I know you, and I know that I want a taste of that cake," he whispered as he groped her ass.

"Get away from me you creep!" She yelled as she elbowed him and tried to run, but there were too many people blocking her way to get away.

She tried to find an escape route, but before she could, arms grabbed her.

"Nice try," the man said deviously

She tried to scream over the music, but it did nothing. She scanned the room in a scared frenzy, looking for Chres. She found him dancing in a midst of people.

"CHRES! CHRES HELP!" She yelled the loudest she possibly could, before the man covered her mouth.

Chresanto turned at the sound of his name, it sounded like Dinah. It had to be Dinah, she's there only one that called him that. Girls were all over him, but he turned to the direction of the scream.