Chapter 10

Four of the girls were at the studio all dressed up and ready to go.

"Where's Dinah?" Camila whined.

The others shrugged.

"Somebody call her. I left my phone at home," Camila said.

"Me too," Lauren added.

"You two are lucky you live in Miami and don't have to pack every time we come here and can just leave your stuff at home," Normani said as she pulled out her phone and dialled Dinah's #

Dinah answered and Normani stepped away as the girls stayed and talked.

"Dinah where are you?"

"I'm almost done, I swear!!!" Dinah said with sounds of ruffling in the background.

"What are you doing?"

"I'm trying to find my mascara but I can't find anything in this house!"

"House?"

"Yeah, I'm staying at my uncle's and aunt's house and my cousins, I swear I'm going to kill my cousins! They take all of my things! COOKY!!!"

"What did you say?"

"Oh, sorry, I was talking to my cousin, Leilani, but I call her Cooky, because she's Cook Islander and the oldest, at 16, so I knew her first before I could call any of the others Cooky. (A/N not actual info about Dinah) And she just walked by holding my mascara! COOKY!"

"What!" Cooky whined in the background.

"Give it!"

"UGGGHHH! Fine..." Cooky said in the background.

"Thank you," Dinah said as she snatched her mascara from her cousin, "Mani tell everybody I'll be there soon. I've just got to put on my mascara and eye shadow and then I'll be leaving. See you soon. Muah!" She said as she hung up.

"Wait, Din- Nevermind," Normani said, with a laugh, as she put her phone away.

She walked back to the girls, "She'll be here soon, just putting on some finishing touches to her eyes."

"Good, my friend said he's gonna meet us at the place. He's heading there now," Lauren informed.

"Cool, I think she'll be here soon. I've been to her aunt's house, where she's staying, it's not that far from here," Normani replied.

"Why is she taking so long then?" Camila whined.

"I think we all know why," Ally said with a look.

Everybody laughed, and then speak of the devil, Dinah hurried through the door.

"What are you guys laughing about?" Dinah asked as she fixed her hair.

"You and your tardiness," Normani joked.

"Hey, it's not my fault I want to look on point."

"It really is," Lauren laughed.

"Well, well, well at least I still look on point," Dinah said with a stutter and a smile.

"That you do. Come on lets go. He texted me the address. I'll drive," Lauren said.

"Why do you get to drive?" Ally questioned.

"Because the rave was my idea. Now who's car are we taking?" Lauren said with a smile as she led the girls outside.

"Which ever is biggest."