Chapter 37

A/N: Double Update because this chapter REALLY short. but there's like only 6 or 7 chapters left should i just post every hour today?

Chresanto was in California for a surprise show in L.A. He wanted to surprise Dinah, so he bought flowers and went to her house, only to be told that she had went to the beach with Ronnie.

Milika fed him before she gave him the location of the beach Dinah had rented out. He was really excited to see her, but when he got to the beach he saw a terrible sight. Dinah was kissing Ronnie Banks. He was hit with hurt, but then anger, and then betrayal.

Chresanto felt no sympathy what so ever, as he drove off, away from Dinah.

Tears of anger rushed down his face, as he shook in his anger. He drove long, and he drove far. Not wanting to perform at the show that night. He knew he'd be letting down the fans, but at this moment he cared about nothing. He just needed to be far away from HER. He drove his on end, all the way to the home of the Red Woods.

He just couldn't be close to her, and that was a fact, but what he didn't count on was a storm. As the storm raged on, he continued to drive. He took a back road, that the public barely used, but he quickly veered off the road when lightning struck one of the giant trees in the forest, causing it to fall over on the road.

Veering of the road did nothing to hurt him or the car but it did block his only way back to L.A...