Chapter 3

It was the first day of their 7/27 World Tour. They took a flight to L.A and were now on their way to the venue and getting ready to meet their opening act. By this time Dinah had still not talked to Nela yet, and keeping her words bottled up were getting the better of her.

"Who do you think it is?!" Camila asked.

"Calm down Camz, we'll find out in literally half an hour," Lauren assured.

"But this is so exciting!!!"

"We know!" The rest of the girls groaned.

"Ok, ok. No need to gang up on me," Camila pouted.

The girls made it to the venue and went to their dressing rooms to get ready. They'd meet the opening act when they were finished performing. The dressing rooms were soundproof so they couldn't hear the performance until they stepped out of their dressing rooms when they were ready. Coincidentally they all got finished getting ready at the same time. The girls walked out of their soundproof dressing rooms and huddled together as they heard the last few lyrics of the song that was being performed. The lyrics were, "When the DJ hear my music she gon get down on the floor. Gotta keep her, gotta keep her, gotta keep her on the low!'

"No! It can't be!" Normani yelled over the noise as she ran to the side of the stage, "It is!!!"

"What are you jabbering on about Normani?" Dinah said in a pissed off tone.

"It's, it's, it's, it's... MINDLESS BEHAVIOR!!!Oh my gosh! Oh my gosh! I've been a fan of theirs since like forever! Do I look ok? Why didn't L.A tell us! I can't look like this in front of MB!" Normani fangirled.

"Watch it Normani, remember you're dating my cousin," Dinah said sternly.

"Hey don't get mad. Masi will always be bae but this is MB!"

"So what? Since Masi is gone on his mission, means that you can go and make googly eyes to every guy you find attractive?!?!" Dinah snapped.

"Woah Dinah calm down. Nothing is gonna happen here. And if you're gonna start accusing me of cheating then you can just back off," Mani growled.

"Or what? You gonna talk my head off with your non-sense?!" Dinah said getting all up in Normani's face.

"Dinah, fall back. I don't know what's wrong with you but you better fix it before you decide you wanna start something," Normani said trying to keep her cool.

"Hey everybody just needs to take a chill pill. We go on soon, and the Harmonizers are able to tell when there's tension," Ally said trying to make peace.

"Oh shut it Ally. You're so fake. This whole sweet angel thing is so an act. Nobody is this nice! You're doing it all for show."

"Hey, hey. Dinah tone it down. No one wants this, not tonight. This is a big night for us," Lauren interjected.

"Oh please, Lauren. No one here can stand your voice. Every time you speak you're either correcting somebody or using sarcasm and to be honest nobody likes it, I know I definitely don't."

"That's a lie Dinah and you know it. What's up with you tonight? This isn't you," Camila asked in a concerned tone.

"Like you care. You have the mental capacity of a child. When L.A called us immature he was spot on, especially when it comes to you! You think everything is a game! The worst part is you think it's cute! Well it's not!"

"You know what we're out! We'll enter on the other side of the stage and you can join in from here whenever you feel up to the job of a team player," Normani retorted.

Just then Mindless Behavior finished their last song. They exited to the side of the stage where the girls were at.