Chapter 19

It was New Years Eve, 5 days had passed since that day.

Dinah had locked herself in her room dealing with her feelings on her own. She loved that she still had her family, but now that she didn't have Chresanto anymore she had no one to talk to, and you remember what happens when she couldn't talk stuff out.

With the stress of the break up she was kinda extra hella stressed/emotional. She hated it when she was like this, it was a hard decision to make but she decided to go to Chres, because he said he'd always be there to talk, no matter if they were together or not.

So she drove over to his place after she helped Kamila get ready for her dance, the New Years Eve dance. She then drove the second eldest Hansen to her dance, at the church, at around 9 o'clock at night.

"Have fun Mila," Dinah said with a small smile.

"I will, are you sure you're ok?" She asked as she got out of the car.

"Yeah I'm fine. Just have fun tonight, these dances are the bomb, especially this one. We may be Mormon but on New Years we know how to turn up," Dinah said with a laugh.

"Ok. I'll try to have fun, I just don't like seeing you so down in the dumps," her sister said as she laughed along.

"I'll be fine, now go have fun and you better dance with that boy tonight, what's his name? The one you like? The Tahitian one. Caleb? Yeah Caleb! That's his name! Caleb Tekurio!" She teased.

"How do you know about Caleb?!"

"Please everybody reads your journal," Dinah said as she rolled her eyes.

"Dinah..." she whined as she threw something, off the floor of the car, at Dinah.

Dinah just laughed, "Mom said she'll pick you up afterwards, so I'll see you at home."

"Fine."

Dinah rolled down the window, "Love you, Mila!!!"

"Whatever, love you too! And stop reading my journal!" She yelled as she entered the church where the dance was being held.

Dinah laughed and rolled up the window. She then drove to L.A to see Chres. When she got there she hesitantly knocked on his door and some girl answered it in her panties and bra.

"Who are you?"

"Me? Who are you?" The half naked girl retorted.

The young Polynesian scoffed, "I'm Dinah and you are?"

"I'm Asia, what do you want?" She said as she smacked on her gum.

"Um, nothing. Where's Chresanto?" Dinah asked trying to look around the girl.

"He's asleep. May I help you," Asia said as she moved to block Dinah's searching.

"No, can you just tell him Dinah came by and that I wanted to talk to him about..." she stretched trying to find a believable excuse, "About work! Yeah work! I have an offer from a group who'd like to collaborate with him and MB," she half lied.

Asia seemed to let her defenses down, she relaxed.

"Oh you're here on business, why didn't you just say so. Of course I'll let Chresanto know. It was nice meeting you," Asia said as she put out her hand to be shook, "But I must say you look quite familiar."

"Probably because a whore like you has been around," she mumbled under her breath."

"Excuse me?"

Dinah reluctantly shook her hand and put on a fake smile, "Nothing, just that it was nice meeting you too. Ciao!"

Dinah then turned and walked back down the stairs as two or three tears ran down her cheeks.