Chapter 38

Chresanto had been missing for 2 weeks now, and every one got really worried. He was last seen on the outskirts of town, heading into the forest. The boys put the tour on hold after Roc didn't show up after the L.A show. Nobody knew where he went, or why he left. Well except Dinah and Ronnie, they knew why he left, but not where. They also promised each other they wouldn't talk of that day. So they didn't, but Dinah did how ever go out looking for Chresanto everyday. His disappearance had gone viral.

How, you may ask? Well as soon as word got out that he was missing, the Team Mindless fandom did not hesitate to spread the word so he could be found. And though the fandom was small, they were dedicated, just like Harmonizers.

The Team Mindless fandom was able to get #FindRocRoyal trending in a matter of minutes, and it reached national headlines in a matter of hours. And in a matter of days, they pinned his absence all on Dinah. Some way, some how, someone found out about Ronnie. There was even a picture, and it surfaced on the internet.

The Mindless Behavior fans attacked Dinah with mean and hurtful tweets. Dinah started feeling terrible, she knew she deserved the hate that she was getting. She'd done a terrible thing, cheating is not forgivable. She wouldn't be surprised that if and when they found him, if he didn't want to see her.

After another failed day, Dinah returned home and mourned. Her family comforted her.

"It''s ok Dinah. He'll turn up," Jared, her cousin, said as he and others rubbed circles on her back.

She didn't want to hear it. She took her keys, and started to walk out the door.

"And where are you going?" Milika asked.

"I just need to be alone," she sighed as she rolled her eyes.

"Dinah Jane Milika Illisaane Hansen, roll your eyes at me one more damn time," Milika started, but stopped as Gordon placed a hand on her shoulder.

"Let her go. She needs time to herself."

Dinah faced her dad with thankful eyes as she walked out and got in her car. She drove until she saw a familiar building. She turned into it and parked. She got out of the car and looked up at the apartment building.

She entered and climbed the stairs to his apartment. She pulled out the key, that he had given her before he left, and unlocked the door and walked in. She took in the familiar scent of the apartment. She closed the door, and sat on the bed.

She sighed as she thought of the relationship she jeopardized. She remembered how he was the only one who ever made her feel loved, like someone cared. He was there for her when no one else was. And what did she do to thank him?! She fucking cheated on him! What was she thinking?!

She screamed as she lay down on the bed. She gripped the sheets, only getting angrier at herself. Then she heard the door open. She immediately sat up and grabbed a lamp from the bed side, about to use it as a weapon on whatever intruder had just entered. She got up and crept to the door. She watched as the intruder entered and threw keys on the counter?

"Chres?" She questioned as she let down her guard. The intruder turned around in shock.

"Dinah?" He questioned as she set down the lamp and engulfed him in a hug.

"Where have you been?! The nation has been worried sick!"

He wiggled out of her grasp.

"I was stuck in the woods, a tree fell and blocked the road. I stayed in a little nearby until it was cleared," he said as if it was no big deal.

"And you couldn't contact anyone to tell you were fine?" She asked.

"Like you care," he scoffed as he sat on his couch.