Chapter 6

Fifth Harmony and Mindless Behavior continued to tour together and after a month and a half they finished their North American leg of the tour. Next Stop, Central America+the Caribbean. No one seemed to have real trouble with the person they bunked with, but then again they never closed the dividers so they all talked to each other.

Dinah and Chresanto/Roc Royal had gotten along for most of the tour, but you know they still had their arguments. They became good friends throughout the first leg of the tour.

Dinah still hadn't talked to Nela at all; he must've still been in DC. But he should've tried contacting her somehow. Without talking it out she got increasingly more stressed.

So to de-stress she cried it out, which was sad but, it was better opposed to the alternative which was lashing out on everybody.

Usually a good cry happened once a week, before soundcheck and meet & greet; when everyone else would meet up and talk to each other backstage for like an hour before the show started.

They THOUGHT she was getting some last minute things for the show,but she'd really just cry for a couple of minutes in her bunk on the tour bus. When she was done she'd fix herself up and join everybody else. It was weird, for sure, but it helped. Nobody knew about it, and that was ok.

But talking to somebody would be better than crying every week. Soon her crying secret wouldn't be so secret...

It was the first show of the Central American+Caribbean leg of the tour, MB and 5H were pumped for their first shows ever in the region. The first concert would be in Mexico City. Dinah was getting really anxious. The anxiety turned into nervousness. The nervousness turned into stress and she needed a way to get rid of it. She slipped away from the group to go back to her bunk on the bus. They didn't even notice.

"Hey, where'd Dinah go?" Jacob/Jake/Princeton asked.

"She probably went to the bus babe," Lauren answered.

Jacob/Jake/Princeton blushed when ever Lauren called him babe, even if she called everyone babe, including the girls and the rest of the boys.

A/N: Now you're probably wondering, hey didn't he like Camila, well yes yes he did. But throughout the tour he found out he had a lot more in common with Lauren then he did Camila, and besides Camila seemed to have grown a strong liking for Ray Ray anyway. But back to the story.

"Awww crap. That reminds me. I left my ears on the bus. I'll be back," Chresanto/Roc Royal said as he rushed out.

"Ok, take your time. Soundcheck doesn't start for another half hour. And see what's taking Dinah so long!" Ally called out.

"Got it," Chresanto/Roc said as he walked out of the building and to the bus.

As he got on the bus he didn't see Dinah up near the front, so he figured she must've been at her bunk. He walked back to where their bunks were. At first he was gonna go straight to his bunk for his ears, but he heard sniffling coming from Dinah's bunk. He turned around and saw Dinah crying into her hands.

"Hey D," he greeted.

Dinah looked up in shock, she hadn't heard him walk up.

"What's up D? Someone take your snapback again?" He joked.

When he saw she wasn't laughing he grew concerned. He sat next to her.

"Hey, no, really what's wrong?"

"Like you'd care," Dinah snapped.

"Hey. What was that? I do care," Chresanto/Roc tried saying soothingly.