Chapter 64

————————Sasha's POV————————

Ivy, Reiya and Mia walk through the front door and I follow behind them holding Lyath. I can tell that Ivy is a bit off put by my confession about Spruce having been my original mate. I hope it won't cause her to push back the wedding or call it off... I doubt she would though, she's not someone who puts things off after a small things arise.

"Hey! Sasha, come sit with us in the kitchen!" Just looking at Reiya I can see her excitement.

"What did you do..?" Reiya giggles at my question.

"Just come here Sasha!"

I walk over and sit beside Ivy, Reiya is standing on the other side of the island. She pulls a small binder out of a drawer and drops it in front of us.

"Okay! Eek! Tell me what you think!!" I eye Reiya warily as Ivy open the binder.

"Woah..!" I look at the pictures with Ivy and am amazed at what I see.

The first picture is of where a wedding ceremony would take place and it is awesome!

The second photo is of a wedding venue, which is also amazing!

And the last one is a wedding cake.

"The deer will be switched out so that one will be a puma and the other will be a wolf" I look at Reiya surprised that she remembered my shifted form

"This looks amazing... How did you know what we would like?" Ivy is just beaming and leaning on my shoulder as I ask.

"Oh, just a guess! Hehehe!"

———————Unknown POV———————

After lots of searching I finally find a place that could be a supernatural hang out. The thing is, I just remembered... I had Sasha's number the whole time! So, I walk to a nearby café, order myself some peppermint tea and pull up my messages with Sasha.

(Text Conversation)

"Hey! So you know how you told me that as soon as I was ready to re-introduce myself to the world I should come find you?"
•Delua

"Yeah..."
•Sasha

"Well, I'm ready! I just don't know where you are... 😅"
•Delua

"Okay! One sec I just need to ask my gf what the town is called... how pathetic of me, been here 4.5 months and still don't know it's name!"
•Sasha

"Really? You've been there for 4.5 months?! And wait... you have a gf?!"
•Delua

"Yea... and I know right?! She's actually my Fiancé! I can barely believe my luck! 🥳"
•Sasha

"No way... you're engaged? Woah."
•Delua

"I know right?! Well, from what my gf said we're near the town of Griffingale."
•Sasha

"Nice! That's actually way closer than I expected. I'm on my way now! C u soon!"
•Delua

(Text Conversation Over)

I finish up my tea and dispose of it properly then use my phone to find the quickest way to Griffengale. Once I know the closest bus station I set out for it. Luckily I'm not very far from the station and am boarding the bus.

One short bus ride later and I'm standing at the side of the road at a barely used bus stop. Wow. Who the fuck builds unused bus stops? I can tell that there's both a Coven and a Pack in this town. That's gonna make finding Sasha without any deaths will be extremely difficult...

Inhaling I begin heading towards the centre of town. I don't even walk a block before I get slammed into a building, I roll my eyes annoyed.

"Look at that, I don't even try to hurt anyone and some shit head shifter is slamming me into walls. Wow. And somehow I'm the violent one!" The shifter's nostrils flare and she glares at me.

"Maybe stay the fuck away from our borders and you won't have a problem!"

"Riiiight... 'cus that's fun." I roll my eyes and yank her ponytail causing her to let go.

She somehow looks more pissed and is basically snarling like a rabid dog. "Think you some tough chick? Ha! You don't scare me bitch!"

"Ahahahahaha! Let me tell you some stuff, 1 I'm not a girl, 2 I wasn't trying to scare you and 3 I don't think I'm tough, I know it!" She mocks me and I don't hesitate to kick her square in the face... Let's just say I gave her a nose job, free from charge.

The girl huff as she gets her ass off the ground and charges at me. I tease her as I hop out of reach. She keeps coming at me and I keep dodging which goes on for a little while. Eventually I get bored and instead of dodging the incoming attack, I simply hit her pressure point before she can do any damage.

"Pfff, that was really pathetic dog." I glance around then snap her neck before calmly leaving the alley that I left her body.

(Text Conversation)

"Sasha? Can you meet me in the town centre? People don't seem to be taking my arrival very kindly..."
•Delua

"Delua... What did you do? Did you get in a fight already?! Seriously?! You just got here dude!"
•Sasha

"Oops... maybe..? 😅"
•Delua

"😑"
•Sasha

"really..?"
•Sasha

"I said maybe!"
•Delua

(Text Conversation Over)

I pick up my pace and find myself in the centre of Griffingale. If it weren't for all the stray dogs and bats this would be a pretty great town! Too bad there are the strays...

"Delua..? Is— Is that you?!"

————————Sasha's POV————————

"Heheh hey! It's been too long Sash!" I find my childhood friend stand up and walk over to me.

"It definitely has been too long... what, like..? Two years? Or something?" He nods agreeing and his long hair bounces with his head movements.

"Yea... two whole years and you've," he pokes me, "already got a fiancé! Like damn you move fast girl! Not that that douche, Spruce deserved to live..." I roll my eyes.

"At first Spruce was okay! ...Then I guess he did become more trash than necessary..." Delia punches me playfully.

"SoOoOo... When do I meet your lovely fiancé?"

"You can meet her when I know you won't try to kill her... I trust you but, I don't trust your instincts..." he nods ashamed-like.