Chapter 73

————————Reiya's POV————————

I wake up in Oaks arms, huddled under a blanket. It seems that neither of us thought to put any clothing on after... we... uh... yeah... my cheeks flush red as I remember what we did just a few hours ago. As I try to get up, Oak pulls me back. This draws my attention to him or more specifically the part of him I just got more aquatinted with... There goes my composure..! Forcing my eyes shut I push away any less than innocent thoughts and try once again to get up.

"Rayyy... Where are you going..?" I struggle not to laugh at his whiny tone.

"Oak, let go... I gotta grab my phone..." he sighs and let's go but doesn't try to keep the blanket on.

I grab my phone then sit on the side of the bed, hoping that Oak will let me sit in peace. My hopes prove futile as Oak immediately wraps his arms around my waist and pulls me down beside him. He buries his face in my shoulder and hair, causing an explosion of tingles to cascade outwards from my new mark. After a second I open my messaging app.

(Text Conversation)

"How has Mia been? Is she being good? Is she acting fussy? Do I need to come get her?"
•Reiya

"Relax Reiya, me and Sasha have got this. We were struggling at first but now we've got it under control. Enjoy your alone time with Oak 😉"
•Ivy

(Text Conversation Over)

I don't even know how to respond to her text so I just leave it, making Oak laugh. Looking at him he gives me his best 'I didn't do anything...' face. Laughing I roll my eyes but let him get away with reading my messages.

He smirks at me, "Well I wonder what else you'll let me get away with..."

I look at him confused for a second then remember, "You're reading my thoughts..."

He looks at me innocently, "Whaaat? Is that so wrong..?"

I smile and laugh, shaking my head. "Nothing... Until I need to plan any sort of surprise that is."

Looking like a deer in headlights his mouth forms an 'o', "I'll stop then, don't want to spoil anything *wink*"

I laugh, kiss him and then gently shove him. In retaliation he grabs my hips and pulls them flush against his. My face definitely turns red and it's obvious he takes it as a win. Oak then starts to trail a hand up and down my body absently while holding me securely with his other. He knows exactly what he's doing to me because although he said he'd stay out of my head I can tell he can't help but to snoop.

Obviously no matter what I do, Oak keeps a hold on me and it seems like the more I try to get out of his grip the more worked up he becomes. It doesn't take long for his thoughts to trickle into my mind and soon there's very little I can do to resist the temptation. Instead of continuing to resist him I secretly build up a wall around my mind and start to teasingly rock against him.

He moves his free hand back to my hip and starts to move with my body. I smirk knowing that he doesn't suspect a thing and even shift again to let his mini-me rest parallel to my entrance. It's difficult to ignore his ever increasing desire but the temptation to be a tease is even stronger. With every movement I make I can feel his grip loosen as he gets lost in the sensation.

Just as he begins to quietly groan and his breathing becomes rough, I act. I quickly dash out of his hold and stand just out of reach.

Oak begins to speak, his voice rough, husky and deep, "You are walking a fine line kitty... now come back here and finish what you started or I might just have to get out bed to come get you..."

I know I won't be able to hold out much longer. When his voice sounds like this I can't keep his suggestive thoughts at bay. He knows he's practically got me cornered and I can feel my body giving in.

Ditching my silence I whisper to him tauntingly, probably causing him more discomfort... "But what if that's exactly what I want..?"

His somewhat playful nature disappears and he lets his pure vampiric instincts take control... then his pupils become slits, movements become more calculating and all his obvious discomfort morphs into focus. He slowly gets into a crouch, the true predatory nature showing and before I can evade him, he pounces.

My body resists my every command and eagerly embraces his hold. Oak lifts me off my feet and somewhat roughly guides himself into me. I wrap my legs around him without thinking and the rumble representing satisfaction as well as pleasure begins.

His rumble comes through and his voice is extremely deep and hushed, "Good kitty, let me take you. Let me in, let me please you while you please me..."

I gasp not expecting his rougher attitude but enjoy this side of him nonetheless. Unlike earlier I don't hold back the sounds that beg for escape. Both of us free our more animalistic sides.

(Some time later)

Oaks arms are loose around my waist and as far as I can tell, he's asleep. I would get up but I know that by now it's dark out and there's no point in me walking back to the house. Also, I'm sore so I don't exactly think I would be able to walk that far. He turns around, half asleep and groans because of whatever is happening in his dream. Rolling over, I drape my arm over him and cuddle close enjoying the coolness of his skin.

Out of everything I imagined happening to me, never did I predict myself in a relationship, let alone one with a vampire! There must be something governing fate because my past definitely needed to be balanced somehow.