Chaper 5

A/N: Hey, I hope everyone had a great summer and I'm sorry for not updating during it. However I am a high school student and summer was a break from almost all commitments for me so I decided to wait until school re-started to post the next chapter. I just want to remind you all that this story is completely fiction.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Slowly the quiet, empty and dark void fades and I regain consciousness. The horrendous pain from earlier is gone leaving only my memories of its existence. I am still laying down with my two possible mates but they haven't realized that i'm now awake. Deciding to enjoy the calming effect they have on me I wait a little before speaking up.

...

After about five minutes I get bored of just laying there observing them I tell them that I'm no longer unconscious. I say "Hey you two how long have I been out?" Only it comes out a little different...

"Grrr-uff arff ruff err?"

What?!? Did I just growl and bark? What the fuck!

I hear two sets of quiet laughing and re-focus on the pair of guys in front of me. When I look at them I tilt my head questioningly as if I'm asking why they were laughing. Jake (Alphas son) just smiles and point at his nose telling me to look at mine.

OMG! How could I forget that I was shifting before I passed out! How!!!

A few seconds of my trying to figure out what my wolf looks like, Oak (Lords son) holds out a mirror for me...

(The picture is if almost all of my coat colours were visible at once)

Let me just say, that as I focus on my colour I notice that it gradually changes what it is. When I first looked I was a reddish brown, but now like two minutes later I'm almost black.

That's not normal...

Like so unusual that I lift my paw a bit to see if the mirror was playing tricks on my eyes but, it wasn't...

When Oak and Jake saw how confused I was they started examining my coat colour too. Once they watched it change from a dark grey to a light blue, both of them called their father over.

Immediately Alpha noticed my rare coat he just whispered to himself in disbelief. What he said was so quiet and jumbled I couldn't tell what it was. After his moment of surprise Alpha started laughing happily while telling me that it meant I was super powerful.

As his laughter died down he took in a deep breath and stated that his son was my mate so Jake would be marking me. Only now did the Lord speak up about how really it would be his son marking me.

Now what happens that shocks me is that Oak casually cracks his neck and lets his Vampire side out. At the same time, Jake removes his shirt then shifts letting his wolf come forward.

Damn were they sexy!

Next thing I know pictures are being taken of me and my potential mates are fighting each other in order to claim me.

And holy shit was that attractive! (them fighting for me not the fight itself)

Oak successfully wears Ash/Jake out and starts coming towards me with a sexy smirk, thinking that I'll submit easily. Once he is about a metre away I race up onto the deck baiting him then jump off it and get ready to fight him. Although I do want a mate I also want them to be able to match my strength or top it, so this is how I decided to figure it out. I knew that Oak would be strong and as we are trying to get the upper hand/paw, Ash/Jake tackles him off of me.

Now with Oak stunned on the ground I had to try and fight off Ash/Jake. We are pretty evenly matched however he isn't backing down so, knowing I'll need some strength to remain awake after being marked I slowly stop putting in as much effort to stop him. Finally he pins me down and growls lightly, letting me know he won, Ash/Jake lowers his head to right above where my mark would be. I know that he's just making sure I'm okay with him claiming me before he actually does.

I don't try to get out of his grip but I notice Oak getting ready to knock Ash off and claim me instead. So I nod slightly so he hurries up and bites me already. With my nod he opens his mouth and bites down on my inner left shoulder just as Oak prepared to pounce. Oak noticed that I was no longer un-claimed and just walked over instead.

The mark area was numb but slightly sore once Ash released his jaws. I slowly got up and shook the dirt off of my fur then nuzzled into him. Once he saw I wasn't going to pass out from the energy drain caused by being marked he shifted back into his human form and grabbed his shirt.

Oak was obviously saddened by the fact that I wasn't his but he gave me a smile anyway as congratulations and reined in his Vampire half. I walked over and gave him a wolfy grin showing that he did pretty good and that I didn't want to cut him out of my life. In response to my smile he gave me a small pat then walked to his father.

Jake was now done talking about our bond with his father and had said goodbye. Now he was once again shirtless only now he knew that my mind was in gutter.

But who can blame me! He is just sculpted to perfection.

He smirked at me and linked "keep thinking like that and the farthest we'll get will be past that fence and going at it like bunnies". I immediately felt embarrassed but thankful that wolves can't blush. He shifted then pranced over to me with lust in his eyes however, it was controlled.

I rolled my eyes and jumped my fence starting the small run to the hidden forest. Ash was close behind me linking a whole lot of suggestive comments.

When we finally got to the place where I wanted to settle down for the night, I made sure that I wouldn't start making fantasies go through our bond.

Ash shifted back into his human form and laid down accepting that I wasn't up for any extra activities before sleeping. I laid down as well but didn't drift to sleep. As the night went on I noticed Jake was shivering in his sleep. I thought to myself 'if only I could produce extra heat to keep him warm' and saw that my fur was red,orange and yellow like a fire. With the fire comparison in mind I scooted closer to Jake. A few minutes after I did he stopped shivering!

Knowing that Jake was completely comfortable I was finally able to lay my head on my paws and let sleep take me...

———————————————————————

A/N: I hope that this chapter satisfies all your curiosity about the potential mates and how it worked for Ivy (Rose became Ivy due to her wolf, 'Rose' awakening). If there are any grammar or spelling mistakes just comment them and the next chapter (chapter 6) will come out on Monday!

Hope everyone enjoyed!