Chapter 71

—————————Oak's POV————————

I chance looking at Reiya which just makes me bang my head somewhat gently on my door.

"Oak! You're gonna hurt yourself, don't do that!"

I don't even respond as I try to clean my mind. But of course, that doesn't work. 'Yay'! I'm struggling so badly that I don't really hear Reiya speak.

"O-oak... It-it's okay, I'll— uh, I'll be alright."

Trying to use my breathing to calm down I focus on it and don't hear Reiya move. The next thing I know is she throws something at me and the overwhelming scent of her desire assaults me.

"Ray... You're not making this any easier for me..."

She jabs me in the side, "Didn't you hear me? I said that it's okay, I'll be alright..."

My eyes fly open and my breathing speeds up, "A-re you sure..?"

She nods and I take a deep breath. I lift her easily and gently push her against the wall, trapping her lips with mine. We breathe as one and our hearts beat in sync. As we separate slightly, I take notice of what she had thrown at me... It was her shirt...

I take advantage of the skin showing and gently drag one of me hands down her side to rest on her hip, she inhales sharply. Smirking at her reaction I move my hand and remove my own shirt.

"Now we're almost even... there's just one thing making this a little unfair..." With the same hand I tug at the clasp on the back of her bra.

Reiya looks into my eyes and makes no protest against my actions. Taking that as a yes, I unclasp it single-handed. I put her back on the ground and use both my hands to frame her face before I kiss her, letting a bit more of my natural dominance out.

She moves her hands out of my hair and loops them around my waist. I take half a step back without breaking away and I feel her smile against my lips. Slowly my little Ray moves her hands to my belt buckle and she only pauses for a second before undoing it. With a small bit of help she removes it completely and pushes my now loose pants, to the ground. Kicking mine off I gently start to coax her own pants off.

Once again I lift her, this time not taking as much care to avoid picking her up by her ass. I carry her to my bed as she wraps her legs around me. There is no denying the heat that's growing between us and how fast we're becoming a little impatient. Adjusting our position, I move to hover over her. She never makes any attempt to stop me.

I continue slowly and allow myself to put a bit more of my weight on her. She pulls me down onto her even further then slips her thumbs into the sides of my boxers. Following her lead I do the same but keep myself semi-propped up with one arm. Barely seconds later she starts sliding my boxers off as I slide off her panties.

Both of us completely naked I clear my head enough to mind link Liam not to let anyone come to find me. With that out of the way I pause our kiss and caress her, making my way down her body. I stop moving when my head is below her hips and look at her, silently asking for permission. Reiya blushes and nods shyly hiding her face but gives me access.

After taking a second to appreciate her and her trust in me I lean in for a taste. She squeals in surprise as my tongue makes contact with her opening. I smile loving the reaction and make sure to take it slow. Every so often she squeaks or squeals when I surprise her and squirms as I begin to give more attention to her most sensitive spot. I give her time adjust to the new feeling before I cautiously begin to explore her inner folds.

Reiya gasps as I hold her hips a bit tighter and start to pick up the pace. Now I'm causing her to squirm a little and I'm sure she can feel my smile against her entrance. I must find the perfect place because before long she's tangled her hands in my hair holding me in place. Not that I mind... Not too long after, she seems to be fighting with herself to stop squirming but she's just squirming more. Pulling her as close as I can I go even faster and feel she's fighting back sounds that are begging to be heard. I push my tongue in farther and that's what sends her over the edge. Strangled moans escape from her mouth and I let her ride it out before I lick her clean.

Once she lets go of my hair I crawl up to lay beside her and can't help but to smile at her trying to re-collect her thoughts. As her breathing and heartbeat calm Reiya looks at me and mouths 'wow'.

I look at her cheekily, "So..? What's on your mind Ray?"

"mmmm... *whispering* That... that felt otherworldly..." she's blushing like crazy and it's kinda adorable.

"Well then do you want to take it a step further so I can make you feel real ecstasy, since I know you haven't felt it truly." Reiya blushes and nods shyly.

I move over top of her and kiss her lips, chin then down the right of her jaw.

"Is it okay if I mark you first?" I drag my lips to her ear and whisper, "It can make it feel a lot better..."

In response she moves head to the side leaving her neck extremely exposed, "*whisper* Go for it"

I smile then find the perfect spot before opening my mouth and making my mark. Reiya arches into me, releasing a moan. Using the bliss that comes with marking I gently push into her. She doesn't struggle against me at all, instead she wraps her legs around my waist. I can't hold back the satisfied rumble that begins as I feel myself getting deeper. After licking my mark clean I look into her eyes which swirl with raw emotions I can't identify. She quirks an eyebrow and starts moving. Getting the hint I begin to match her implied rhythm then slightly speed it up.

(Later)

I roll onto my side and smile, absently drawing shapes down Reiya's side. She moves and grabs my hand to wrap my arm around her waist. Then she grabs the blanket, pulls it up and nestles into me while intertwining our fingers. Slowly she drifts to sleep, me not too far behind.