Who am I?

"No... this can't be happening."

"Please wake up..."
I shook his lifeless body as his blood stained my hands and dress.

"I-I can't afford to lose another p-person I love a-again."
I shivered and tried to gasp for air as my tears dropped on his chest...

I hugged him tight as I put his head on my lap and placed a long kiss on his ice cold lips, darkness taking over me.

6 months ago

"AUDELIA!! WAKE UP! It's 8.00a.m. now! You have to send me to school!"
I rubbed my eyes as I saw Luca all dressed in his school uniform. Shit, he's late.

"I'm coming, go down and wait for me."
I said as Luca went down to my car.

I tied my hair into a messy bun, put on a random shirt and washed my face as I quickly went downstairs. Luca and I went to my car when I heard mom.

"AUDELIA!! You haven't ate your breakfast yet. You're going to get gastric!"
Mom shouted from inside.

"I'll get something when I send Luca to school, mom. Don't worry! Love you mom!"

I opened my car door and got inside with Luca sitting on the passenger's seat. I sped away.

"Audelia! Slow down!!"Luca said gripping onto the seatbelt for his life as I chuckled

Luca said gripping onto the seatbelt for his life as I chuckled.

"Relax... It's my responsibility to get you to school on time."

"This is why I told mom I didn't want you to send me to school."

"Don't give mom anymore headaches."
I said.

"Whatever."

"Plus I bought this car to drive fast, not like a slow turtle."

"You're only putting my life in danger."
Luca scoffed.

"I'm a good driver, Luca. You just can't admit it."

After a few minutes

It was only a matter of minutes before Luca reached his school.

"You're 7 minutes early."
I said smiling looking down at my watch.

"It's always better late than never. Remember what mom said."
Luca said sarcastically.

"Fine... just go inside now. Study hard!!"
I said as I waved goodbye at him and watched him enter the school.

"Bye!!"
He ran into the school.

'Grrr grrr'
My stomach made a noise as I sighed.

"Time for breakfast.."
I drove off to the nearest cafe.

I arrived and walked in to be greeted by the waiters and waitresses.

"Two sandwiches and a cup of hot chocolate please. Thank you."
I ordered and sat down on a chair while waiting for the food to arrive.

After eating, I went back home to take a shower and got ready to go to my university.
I actually insisted that I wanted to work with dad in his mafia business but mom didn't let me. Dad also wanted me to go into the mafia but couldn't go against mom.

How badly I wanted to skip university. But I knew that mom would somehow find out and then kill me.

I drove to my university and got out of my car. As usual, everyone stared at me but I just ignored them and walked to my class.

And if you're asking if I have any friends? I I don't have any. Not because I can't have them. It's because I don't trust them.

My dad said that it's is best for me if I keep away from the outside world and I understand his worry.

I took a seat in the room a bit far from the other students. It is now finance lesson. I hate finance but I have no choice but to study it. The professor came in and began teaching his lesson.

"Flip to page 164 of your textbook"

I slowly closed my eyes and the next thing I heard was...

"Okay. That's all for today. Class is dismissed."
The professor said taking his books and walking out of the class.

Did I just fall asleep that fast and for so long? I slept for 2 hours jeez. And the professor didn't even notice me sleeping. I'm lucky. Guess I didn't have enough sleep yesterday.

But the next thing I heard made my body go still with shock and forced me to draw my gun out.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
This chapter is shorter than I would normally write but the next will be longer. Thank you for reading! Please vote if you think the story is nice.