Movie Night

Alex's pov:

It was 2.00 a.m. in the morning when I woke up from my sleep. I had suddenly remembered about Audelia and went to check if she had escaped again or not. If she did, then it means that she is not scared of me.

I walked to her room which was right next mine just for safety measures. I slowly opened the door and entered the dark room where I saw a small fragile figure laying on the bed.

I walked up to her and looked at her face. I touched her forehead to see if she was still sick from yesterday and I found that her forehead was cold as ice. In fact, her whole body was cold.

I quickly grabbed a towel and soaked it in hot water, placing it on her head when she suddenly moved at my sudden touch. I looked up to her to find her still sleeping peacefully.

I sat there for 30 minutes, constantly dipping the towel in hot water and placing it on her forehead but she was still cold even though I covered her with the thick blanket.

I got worried as the last thing I could do was use my body heat to warm her up. I took out my sweatshirt but kept my pants on. I didn't want her to feel uncomfortable around me.

I threw the sweatshirt across the room as I got into the bed next to her. I slowly hugged her making sure that my body heat was close enough to warm her up. As I hugged her, she suddenly snuggled up to my chest making me freeze in shock but I just placed my chin on her small head, protectively hugging her.

Audelia's pov:

I rose from my beautiful sleep when I felt muscular arms hugging around my waist frightening me. I jumped up from the covers as the man who was sleeping next to me suddenly woke up with his gun pointed straight at me as my breath hitched. It was Alex... what is he doing here, in my bed next to me?!

"H-Hey!! What are you doing in this room sleeping next to me!"
I stuttered as the man got up and sighed.

"Oh... it was you. What are you doing awake so early in the morning?"
He lazily asked as I looked at the clock.

"It's already 10.00 in the morning. But answer my question first. Why were you sleeping next to me?"
I scoffed with my arms crossed.

"It's nothing special. You were freezing cold even as I wrapped the blankets around you. I even used a towel dipped in hot water to warm you up but you were still cold. So the last thing I could think of is to use my body heat to warm you."
He said blankly as it didn't matter to him at all.

"But why were you in my room?"

"To check whether you escaped or not."
He rolled his eyes on me. How rude!

I just ignored him and walked out of the room. I walked down to the kitchen to see Daniel cooking.

"Oh you're up. Your breakfast will be prepared in 5 minutes so wait up."
He said as I nodded.

"Where's Alex by the way? I couldn't find him in his room and there's no way he could be awake so early in the morning."

"10.00 a.m. is early?"
I raised my eyebrows.

"For him, yes. He usually wakes up ta 12 or 1."

"What a unhealthy and lazy person."
I rolled my eyes as I felt Daniel stare at my back.

"What?"
I turned around to see what he was looking at when my eyes widened and I closed my mouth with my hands.

"What did you say?"
Alex looked super pissed.

"N-nothing."
I stuttered in fear.

"Don't lie to me. I hate liars."
He glared at me as I sigh.