Leo Torres

Audelia's pov:

I gasped as I stopped at the place where I last saw that man. He was gone...

"Where is he, Audelia?"
Andre asked me worriedly.

"H-he was here. I saw him. He got shot. There! The blood! That's his blood."
I pointed at the pool of blood.

"But where is he?"
Alex spoke from the behind of Andre as we both looked at him.

"You!"
Andre spat and was about to throw a punch at Alex when I stood in between of them.

"How did you find us? How did you know that we were exactly here?"
I asked staring at Alex with eyes full of anger.

"You seriously don't know? Princess? Delia? The texts?"
Alex smirked as I punched him on his face, making him fall backwards.

"Whoa whoa... slow down there princess."
Alex stood up dusting his suit while wiping his bloody lips that were cut by my punch.

I immediately pulled out my gun from my thighs and pointed it at him as he raised his hands up in surrender.

"Audelia, stop! You can't shoot him."
Andre yelled.

"Give me one good reason on why I shouldn't put a bullet through his head and blow his brains out right now?"
I clenched my teeth in anger.

"I heard you've been wanting to find out about the Black Spades leader?"
Alex raised an eyebrow smirking as he adjusted his tie.

"What do you know about him?"
I tried to control my temper while still pointing the gun at him.

"You need to put the gun down if you want me to talk."
Alex provoked me as I was about to speak back but Andre pulled me towards the side.

"Audelia, we have already failed this mission... but we've got one more chance... and that is Alex. We don't have to tell dad that we met Alex here. Just listen to me for once."
Andre suggested making me sigh.

"Fine."

We walked back to Alex as I put the both of my hands on my hips, speaking.

"Spill. Tell us all you know about him."

"Well, isn't that way too easy?"
He laughed making me bite my lips in anger.

"What do you want?"
Andre asked blankly.

"I want to take this mission with you both."
Alex said as his smile disappeared and his face turned serious.

"Why?"
I asked curiously. What does he have to do with the Black Spades?

"They've done something really bad to me and my family last time."

"What did they do?"
Andre questioned.

"There's no need to kn-"
Alex's voice was disrupted by Andre's sudden voice.

"Tell me."
Andre insisted.

"They're the ones that caused my father to take on drugs and alcohol. In short, they are the ones who indirectly murdered my family."

"And what about Kaleb Rossini, our dad?"
I asked.

"I thought your dad was the one who got my father to take on the drugs and alcohol. But it turns out to be the Black Spades."

"So... you're telling me that you literally kidnapped me for no reason?"
I raised my eyebrow waiting for his answer.

"With you kidnapped, I managed to put a tracker in your phone and I was able to find this gang. And I lied to you back then, I had nothing against your dad. I had to lie to make it this far."