Three

Audelia's pov:

I let out a deep groan as I felt a sting on my left cheek.

"This is for behaving like a bitch to me."
She threw another punch on my face earning a sob from Luca.

"Please stop..."
Bianca looked back surprised.

"Little boy finally decided to talk, huh?"
She made her way to him and caressed his hair. Grinning, she was about to punch him when Marco spoke from his silence.

"Enough, Bianca. Would you please leave us alone?"
He grinned at her.

"Whatever."
She rolled her eyes, feeling a bit pissed that Marco told her to leave. Her heels clattered throughout the building as her figure slowly disappeared from my sight.

After seeing that she had left, Marco walked slowly towards me.

"Why... why are you doing this?"
I looked at him with pity. What had happened to him that prompted him to do this?

"Audelia... don't you think it is a little unfair of us to start the party without your loving husband and my brother, Leonardo."
He smirked, playing around with his gun, spinning it with his fingers while walking back and forth.

"Marco, listen to me. It's not too late, you can still back out of this... please."
I tried to persuade him in hope that he would somehow let us go but I was wrong.
He scoffed and bent over me.

"Just keep that pretty mouth shut. Leonardo should notice your disappearance by now. And he should arrive here soon."
He tapped his watch and grinned.

Leo's pov:

I was currently at the house waiting for Bruno to come. After a few minutes, the doorbell rang. That's probably Bruno. I quickly made my way to the door to open it, expecting to see Bruno. But no. In front of me stood a worried Mrs. Ricci.

"Mrs. Ricci? What are you doing here... at this time?"

"Oh Leo, I'm sorry to have disturbed you and Audelia. It's just that I've been calling Marco the whole day and he hasn't picked up my calls yet. So I thought that he would be here... but guessing by your reaction, I guess he's not."
I scrunched my eyebrows in confusion.

"He's not."
I started thinking when realisation finally hit me. I gulped as I tried to hide my reaction, but I miserably failed.

"What's wrong, Leonardo? Is he alright?"
Panic was suddenly heard in her tone of voice. She must have been thinking about the worst that could happen to him.

"He's alright, Mrs. Ricci. Don't you worry. Young adults like him love to party a lot. I'm sure he's in a bar somewhere around here."
I put a hand on her shoulder as I reassured her. My thoughts drifted off as I thought about Marco. Wherever he is, I'm sure it's not coincidental that Audelia and him goes missing on the same day.

"Oh... partying? But shouldn't he at least pick up the phone? That boy! He's been too pampered!"
She scoffed and crossed her hands. As I was about to say something, I got cut off by the ring of the doorbell. Before Mrs. Ricci could open it, I quickly told her with seriousness present in my voice.

"Look here, Mrs. Ricci. Just stay here. Doris! Get a coffee for Mrs. Ricci and keep her company while I'm gone!"
I told Doris as she nodded silently. She knew what was going on somehow. Of course she would know...

I quickly said my words to Mrs. Ricci.

"Stay here. I'll bring him back... I promise, alright?"
She looked hesitant to reply... but I was in a hurry. So I quickly hugged her gently and she gasped. After all, I've never did anything to show that I cared about her... not once in 25 years.

"I promise to bring him back, mom."
I calmed her down with my words. After a few seconds, I pulled out from the hug to see her shocked.

"You called me mom, didn't you?"

"I did, mom."

I smiled at her and quickly made my way out of the house before she could ask me any more questions.

After shutting the door behind me, I let out a disappointed sigh. I had 25 years to call her mom, but my ego had stopped me from doing it. My thoughts was shaken away when Bruno waved his hand in front of me to catch my attention.

"Leo! Snap out of it!"

"Yea. Yea. What have you got? Locations on where Audelia and Marco could be?"
I massaged my temples, prompting me to calm down for a bit but Bruno had to spoil it.

"Marco? Who's Marco?"
He questioned in confusion. I sigh. How could he not know?

"My brother."
I stated, rolling my eyes.

"Oh. I have nothing. No locations... nothing at all. And if I'm not mistaken, Audelia had told me before that you have eyes everywhere. Cameras?"

"You're right... wait."
I hurried took my phone out from my back pocket and phoned Diego.

"Diego. Listen, I need you to access the cameras around the house. The target is a black car with heavily tinted windows, the car left the house about 2 to 3 hours ago. Track it. Fast."
I gritted my teeth before ending the call. I made my way to my car with Bruno following me.

Ring ring

A ringtone of a phone was heard coming from behind of me. I turned around to see Bruno answering a phone call. Yet I didn't bother to wait for him, I walked towards my car and got in. But before I could start the car, he knocked on my window making me sigh in frustration.

I eventually rolled my window down to see his pale face. It was as if he saw a ghost.

"What? Why do you look like you've just seen a ghost?"
I asked blankly.

Before answering, he took a big gulp while fidgeting with his fingers.

"Audelia's brother, Luca... was also taken. By the same car... same person."
His voice was lifeless like he had lost all sense of hope.

"When?"
I scrunched my forehead in confusion.

"3 hours ago... the car picked Luca up first before Audelia. And your brother. He's got all three of them."
Bruno replied. I bit my lips furiously. How could someone take her right under my finger. They took her in front of my house, it either means that this person doesn't know me or that he has never feared me. Either way, I will make sure he doesn't live to see another day.

"Fuck"
I groaned in frustration, clenching my fist. I looked at Bruno who was next to me looking down in silence. There was a long wait of silence as we both were trying to get ourselves together. However, I felt my phone buzz in my pocket, indicating a text message.

My face turned serious when I read the message from Diego.

"Get in the car. We know where they are at."