Meeting Him

The next day

Audelia's pov:

It was already 5 in the afternoon and I needed to get ready. Alex said that he would be picking us up at 5.30p.m., thay would be in another half an hour. And he's also bringing our waiter disguise uniforms so I'll just have to put on a slight makeup on.

This should do. I immediately closed my makeup bag and hurried outside the house where I saw Andre waiting for me.

"Jeez, slow coach. Faster move. Alex is right at the corner."
Andre pointed to a car parked at the corner side as we jogged our way there.

"Yeah, sorry about that."

"Come on, hurry."
We reached the car as Andre opened the door for me and I got in followed by him.

In front sat Alex in the driver's seat as he turned back to look at us both. He tossed a bag towards us almost hitting me as I sent a death glare to him. I opened the bag to find our disguise outfits.

My eyes suddenly got big as I realised, how do I change?

"Can I know how we're going to change?"

"Using your hands?"
Alex raised his eyebrow at me.

"You know damn well what I'm talking about. How am I supposed to change in front of the both of you?"
I spoke through my gritted teeth. Alex ran his fingers through his hair as he turned back to face us once again.

"Andre, get out and come to the front seat. We'll give Delia her privacy."
Andre looked at me as I nodded at him. He got out and walked towards the front door, opening it as he sat in.

"And now close your eyes."
I added. Alex stared at me for a while before turning to the front covering his eyes with his right hand. He smacked Andre with his eyes still closed.

"Cover your damn eyes, we're going to be late."
Alex spat at Andre as he covered his eyes too.

I immediately took my shirt and pants off, leaving me in my undergarments as I looked back to the front to see if they were peeking. And I'm glad they're not. I quickly slipped into the outfit. It was way too small for me.

"Done. But it's too tight."
I pulled the tight skirt which was hugging my hips.

Alex looked back and eyed me up to down as he chuckled.

"I couldn't find a size that would fit you perfectly, princess. No offense, but you're too tall and slim. You have a great figure though."
Alex widened his eyes a bit at the last sentence.

"I think you might have accidentally complimented me, Diallo."
I smirked as he bit his lips and licked them. I guess that's his way of indicating he's embarrassed. I chuckled. Andre who was watching the whole scene unfold in front of him coughed, making us finally notice his presence.

"Flirting with my sister now, Alex?"
Andre scoffed.

"And so? What are you going to do? The last time I checked, your sister is an adult and I can flirt with her whenever I want."
Alex informed and I bursted out into laughter. Andre was about to go off at him when I interrupted him.

"Okay okay! We should go now, it's getting really late!"
I reminded. Andre sent a glare to him as Alex did the exact same. Andre shrugged it off as he leaned towards the other side of the door as Alex started the car, driving us to the venue.

After 20 minutes, we had reached. Andre had already changed into his outfit for the disguise during the car ride. Alex parked the car at the side as we watched the men who got out from their luxurious cars with women by their side.