Murder

"This is the underground of the building."
Jackson lead me down the stairs and we reached a bright and huge place. There were punching bags at one side and the other was a glass wall separating the shooting targets, a shooting range.

"This place is separated into two sections, boxing ground on the right and shooting ground on the left also called the shooting range. You are free to use this as your training ground to shoot and train your fighting skills."

"I've got a question. Is this only for me? Or can others also use it?"

"That's your choice to make. Here are the keys."
He handed me a pair of keys and I nodded.

"I see. So what about the training you tole me about just now in the office? The thinking fast and smarter in an emergency?"

"You'll see soon and one more thing. Down here you won't be able to make calls or receive calls because there's no signal."
Jackson was about to walk off but I yelled.

"Wait, where are you going?!"

"I'm leaving you alone to train yourself."

"You're not going to train me?"

"Believe it or not, you learn more by training yourself. Good luck."
He gave me a thumbs up before walking away. Damn... what am I supposed to do here alone? I guess I should get started with the guns. Walking to my left, I grabbed a pistol, my personal favourite. Smirking, I stretched my arms getting ready. I looked down at the side to see earmuffs. Do I need them? Well... I don't think so, I don't gave the time to wear earmuffs when there's someone attacking me.

Taking a deep breath, I put the gun out narrowing my eyes at the target. My finger slowly brushed against the trigger before pulling it.

Bang bang

Barely feeling the impact of the gun firing, I shot two bullets.

"Bullseye."
I grinned looking at the target with two holes created by the gun in the middle. This is too easy, I wonder if they have moving targets. Wandering to the side, I saw two buttons with words written below them.

The first one said moving targets and the second said disappearing targets. Disappearing targets? That sounds fun, let's try it. Pressing the button, a loud noise was heard when a shooting target appeared out of nowhere, before I could take the shot, it disappeared. Now I understand why they call it the disappearing targets.

Bending my knees slightly, I made my way from left to right shooting all the targets right in the middle. Bullseye. Bullseye. Bullseye and BULLSEYE.

I had finished my first magazine, changing it within 2 seconds shooting once again at the same targets. I continued to train for hours before finally stopping due to the time. I checked my watch.

11 in the night, explains why I'm hungry. Keeping back the guns at its original place, I took my phone rushing out of the place. Where was the exit again? Ah here. I jogged my way out before reaching the exit. Wait, hold up. How am I supposed to get back?

"Fuck."
I muttered under my breath.

Going out from the main door. A black car was in front of me. I felt a wave of relief taking over me as I looked at the driver's seat and there sat the same man who drove me today. He was sleeping with his mouth open. I chuckled, knocking on the mirror waking him up. He immediately wiped his mouth which had saliva all around it and got out from the car bowing at me.

"You slept well, I guess."
Chuckling I got into the car myself before he opens the door for me.

"Y-yeah."
He scratched his head nervously and got into the car driving me.