The Kiss

Audelia's pov:

Weeks passed since that day Leonardo threatened us. We withdrew from the mission because it was way too dangerous like Alex said. However, ever since this mission was cancelled, the three of us still hanged out together especially Alex and I since Andre was too lazy sometimes. And ever since then, I grew closer to him and I feel attached to him. He was the only person who knew a lot about me and I was the only person he told about himself and his family.

And today, he asked if he could bring me out for dinner and I most definitely said yes. My cheek flushed pink as I remembered about him. Do I like him? Impossible. But not that impossible too. Whatever, this is making my head spin like crazy.

I got up from my bed stretching my arms and my legs yawning. I had the best sleep yesterday in many days. I hopped my way towards the closet, digging in to find the perfect and simple dress for the dinner. It's his first time bringing me out for dinner, he has always brought me out for breakfast and lunch but never dinner. He's always busy at night. I rolled my eyes srunching my face.

Okay, stop thinking about him. AUDELIA YOU'VE ONLY GOT 20 MINUTES LEFT TO DRESS UP! I mentally scolded myself. And finally after a few minutes, I had found a dress that finally fitted my fussy demands. Not too revealing and not too conservative. Just nice. I grinned as I quickly slipped into the dress. Thank goodness it fit me. Phew! I looked in the mirror at myself, gorgeous.

"You're so pretty, Audelia."
I complimented myself in front of the mirror as I lifted my head up proud of myself. Beautiful dress.

Okay enough of admiring myself! I grabbed my makeup brushes as I just put on a little concealer and toner

Okay enough of admiring myself! I grabbed my makeup brushes as I just put on a little concealer and toner. And also a little bit of mascara and eyeliner. Okay done! Now go out, he's waiting! I let my hair go as I bursted out from my room, running down the stairs making sure not to slip and break my back.

"Hi mom! Hi dad!"
Mom and dad who were sitting on the sofa looked at me. They looked at each other before looking at me. They were giving me a dazed look of bewilderment. They were taking quite some time to speak so I just spoke up.

"Okay bye! I'll see you guys at 10 tonight!"
I danced my way to the door as I twisted the doorknob opening it.

"Wait! Where ar-"
Dad yelled but it was too late, I had already gone out the front door.

I looked around the streets to see if there were bodyguards and as expected, yes. I slowly walked towards the end of the streets as I saw a black car with a man leaning against it. His back was facing me. As I approached him, he turned back probably hearing the crunching sound of my footsteps. He eyed my up to down and blinked a multiple times.

"Hey! You okay there?"
Worry was clearly shown on my face and he shook his head smiling at me.

"You look pretty today."
He said in awe.

"Today? Only today? You've got to be kidding me, Alex boy."
I snapped at him.

"N-no!... um what I meant to mean was that you always look pretty. Today you look prettier. Yeah."
I looked at him and I chuckled. His face was flushed pink.