Fear

I got up from my sleep as I yawned. It's already 12.00 p.m.. Oh God, Luca is late for school!

I jumped from my bed and bolted to his room.

"LUCA! YOU'RE LATE FOR SCHOOL!"
I yelled waking him up from his sleep as I rubbed his eyes.

"What do you mean school? Today's a Saturday for God's sake. Now you have disturbed my precious sleep. GET OUT."
Luca pulled the blanket up until it covered his whole body.

"Oops, sorry."
I went out from his room and headed towards my room.

Since it is Saturday today, I can go shopping!
Yayy.... I jumped around cheerfully as I got ready for shopping.

I wore a black tight jeans and a white tank top with a denim jacket. I tied my hair in a high ponytail as I grabbed my handbag and headed outside to my car.

I texted dad to let him know that I would be in the mall.

I reached the mall as I walked in. I went to a clothing shop which was my favourite brand Chanel.

I was shopping for clothing when I had to answer nature's call. I hurried out of the shop and into the women's bathroom.

After finishing, I washed my hands at the bathroom sink. But stopped as I heard someone behind me. Before I turned around to see who it was, the person hit my head on the mirror and caused me to black out.

I woke up in an unfamiliar bedroom as I was cuffed to the bed frame. The room was like luxury, so big yet so dark. I felt a slight pain sting across my head as I groaned in pain.

"You're finally awake..."
I flinched not knowing that there was a man next to me all the while.

I could not see his face due to the darkness of the room but I could see him holding a glass of alcohol as he took sips of it. I started shaking thinking of what this man could do to me as I gained the courage to ask him.

"W-who a-are you and w-what do you want f-from me?"
A deep voice chuckled as he stood up form his seat coming closer to my powerless body.

"You'll find out by yourself."
He said trailing his fingers across my face to my head wound which was now bleeding. He touched it as I let out a hiss.

"Pain? Guess you've never needed to feel pain in your whole life."
He chuckled darkly sending shivers down my spine.

"P-please let m-me go."
I stuttered.

"And why should I?"
He smirked.

"Because my father is Kaleb Rossini. He would kill you if he found out."
I said trying to threaten him but he just chuckled.

"Oh that name...I'm so scared. Oh no, he's gonna kill me."
He made fun of me.

"You will regret this!"
I yelled trying to free my hands from being cuffed to the bed frame.

He came closer to me and whispered in my ears.
"I will not."
I felt his hot breath hit my ears as my breath hitched.

"Now... you've got two options to choose between. A, you die from loss of blood or B, I will treat your head injury and you'll be able to live for now."
He said eyeing my head wound.

I know what I have to choose in order to survive... I need to stay alive in order to escape this place.

"B."
I said blankly as the man nodded at me.

"Smart choice, Audelia. Audelia Valentina Rossini, what a beautiful name you've got. Guess your parents really pamper you with love."

"Don't talk about them with your disgusting mouth. Why don't you be brave and show me your face huh!?"
I spat those words at him as the light suddenly flickered open.

I squinted my eyes due to the sudden brightness and slowly opened them to see a beautiful man in front of me. Is that the same man from just now.

Without realising, I was staring at him as he just grinned evilly.

"Like what you see huh."
He said as I removed my gaze at him and looked to the floor, avoiding his eye contact.

"I'm going out now. Do something funny like try to escape, and you will have a punishment."
I felt his stare at me as I avoided it.

He walked out of the door and locked it, leaving me inside alone as I silently cried.

Does dad know that I've been kidnapped? He would surely know... Mom would be worried sick.

But now, I have to depend on myself to escape this freak. Ignoring what he said earlier, I harshly pulled my hand that was cuffed making me hiss in pain...

I have to do this even if it hurts, escaping this place is the only thing that guarantees my freedom.

I kicked my legs trying to free it from the cuffs but failed. I looked around the room to find nothing but walls. The room didn't have a single window nor a painting.

How can I escape this place... the answer is I can't, I'll have to go with another plan even if it kills me.

I took a deep breath in and out, trying to calm myself down. I tried to think back to what dad said.

He had trained us for this type of situation before. The first thing is that we are not supposed to piss the kidnapper as they might do something bad to us, second is observe. We have to observe our surroundings and also the kidnapper.

The third thing is up to us. We have a choice to try to escape or not. But when we escape, we must not be found by the kidnapper otherwise things will get bad.

I turned to my right as I saw a pen on the table next to the bed. I need to get that pen, it would be helpful for me in the future.

I squeezed my right hand through the cuffs as I let out silent screams of pain. I managed to get my hand out and reached for the pen where I hid it behind in my pocket.

I squeezed my left hand out and tried get my feet out but the door suddenly opened revealing the man with a food tray.

"Tch tch. Bad move, Audelia. Now look, you've only hurt yourself."
He said coming towards me.

"Since you've already taken the handcuffs out by yourself. I will take the cuffs off your leg"

He was busy taking the cuffs off when I slowly took the pen from my back pocket and aimed it for his neck when he suddenly grabbed me.

He pinned both of my hands on the top of my head making the pen slip through my hands to the ground.

"Not bad, Delia. Not bad."

"Just let me go!! I don't want to be here anymore!"
I yelled at him as hot tears streamed down my face.

"You can't escape me, Audelia. No one can."
He said gripping both of my wrists tighter as I yelped in pain.

He let go of my wrists and walked out the door, locking it. I reached to my unlocked feet and rubbed them to relieve the pain from the bruises of the cuffs.

I looked at the food tray which was placed next to me as I slowly placed it on my lap and began eating.

It was only bread and soup with water. But I felt really hungry. God knows what time it is now.

After eating, I placed the tray back on the table as I curled up into a ball on the bed, crying. Does mom and dad know that I've been kidnapped? Will they be able to find out my location?

I silently cried as sleep slowly took over me.