I'm Sorry

A few days later

Audelia's pov:

"Where is he."
With my cold eyes piercing through him, I spoke.

"Room 2. The one on your right."
The man who usually drives me spoke. That reminds me... I don't know his name.

"What's your name?"
I looked at him as he stood straight.

"Bruno López."
He spoke in an even voice standing up straight.

"Bruno, come in with me."
I walked to the door opening it as I walked in with Bruno following behind. He closed the door as I came face to face with one of Torres's man, one of the men who tried to kidnap me the other day.

Grabbing a chair from the side, I positioned it right in front of him, sitting down as I leaned forward to him.

"Hello there. What's your name."
I smiled, tilting my head a bit to the side looking at him.

"T-Thomas."
He stuttered. He was badly wounded.

"Did you guys do this to him?"
I shifted my gaze from Thomas to Bruno.

"He tried to escape so we had to."
Bruno tried to explain.

"Aw... poor you. I apologise on behalf of them, they're not supposed to touch you."
I showed my puppy eyes to Thomas and he gave me a baffled expression.

"Mis-"
Bruno was cut by me.

"Shut up."

"So Mr. Thomas, I'll ask this only once. Where's your boss, Leonardo Torres?"
I cleaned my nails which had a little of dirt under it, I looked at the man when he failed to answer me.

"I'm not someone who is patient enough to wait."
He still did not answer my question and I licked my lips. Looking at Bruno who was standing behind me, I spoke in a cold tone.

"The hammer."
Bruno blinked his eyes multiple times not believing whatever I had just said before quickly handing me a hammer. I played with the hammer, swinging it up and down, left and right almost hitting the man's face.

"You'd better speak up. I don't want to hurt you."
I smiled innocently.

"I-I don't know. P-please spare me."
I chuckled at him before standing up from my seat.

"Your choice."
I slammed the hammer down on his hand as he let out a blood chilling scream. His hand was swelled up blue and black. I applauded, proud of my accomplishment.

"Scream all you want, I like it better with the screams."
I hit his other hand with the hammer and he let out another shriek. I looked back at Bruno to see him terrified and he went pale when he noticed I was looking at him.

"You want to try?"
I gave him the hammer but he didn't take it. He shook his head as a no.

"Okay then."
This time, I slammed the hammer across Thomas's head, knocking him out.

"Bruno, do something for me. Carve his skin with my initial A and put him in a sack, deliver him to this address."
I passed a piece of paper with the address written to Bruno.

"Who's address is this?"
He asked.

"The Torres's house."
Bruno looked at me baffled.

"I thought you didn't know?"
He asked confused.

"I knew. I was just doing this for fun."
I grinned as I walked out from the room leaving Bruno alone dumbfounded.

I made my way towards the office when Jackson spoke from behind.