Returned

Audelia's pov:

It's been 30 minutes since we have been driving but the men who were searching for me are still behind our back.

"Alex, they're still behind us."

"I know."
He said looking at his side mirror.

"How are we going to lose them then?"

"That's when you come in. Your father has trained you to shoot, am I correct?"

"Yes."

"Then take this."
He reached to the backseat of the car and pulled out a pistol handing it to me.

"Shoot at them. Aim for the tyres because the car is bulletproof but not the tyres."
Alex said as I took a deep breath and lowered the window down.

I gripped the pistol and put my head out the window, aiming for the tyres as I shot.

There was a loud bang as one of the tyres exploded causing the car to flip to the side. But there was still two other cars.

I kept shooting the tyres but the men in the car responded to my gunshots as they fired back.

I pulled my body into the car and closed the windows.

"I hope that your car is bulletproof as well."
I took in deep breaths.

"Yes it is."
Alex replied.

"I can't shoot them anymore Alex without getting shot. There's too many."

"And that's when I come in. Hold on tight."
I grabbed onto a grab handle tight when Alex turned to a sudden left, causing the car to skid or maybe drift.

While the car was still spinning, Alex grabbed my gun as he shot the other two car's tyre and caused them to hit each other, creating a loud bang.

Alex smirked while he stabilised the car, driving it as he looked at me.

"Are you fine?"

"Y-yea."
I stuttered as I was still processing what's happening. He sighed looking at me.

"Go to sleep. It's going a long time to reach."
He said and I nodded.

I closed my eyes and leaned to the other side of the car, using the seatbelt as my pillow.

Alex's pov:

I heard small snores from the side. It has only been a couple of seconds after I told her to go to sleep but she's already in deep sleep and snoring. Guess she is exhausted, well of course she would be. She ran through a forest with a size of approximately 40 km. Got to applaud her for that though.

The morning sun rose as we finally reached at our destination. I looked towards Audelia to find her still in deep sleep. I leaned towards her and opened her seatbelt. I got out from my car and was about to go to her door when I felt a gun was pointed to my head.

I raised both my hands up in defeat and chuckled.

"Didn't your father tell you that you shouldn't point a gun near to a target?"
I questioned.

"I don't c-"

"Because this is what will happen if you do so."
I grabbed the gun from his hands and pulled him to my chest, pointing the gun at his head.

"Tch tch, Andre. Didn't expect you to be this dumb when you're the son of Kaleb Rossini."

"Well too bad, Alex. Where is my sister and what have you done to her, you bastard!?"
He yelled at me waking Audelia up.