The Girl

Unknown person's pov:

I was sitting at the bar drinking my shots worrying about my problems when a young woman probably in her 20's sat next to me.

"Give me a shot of vodka!"
She fumed at the bartender grabbing my attention. Who does she think she is to raise her voice at a bartender? I stared at her but she didn't notice it, maybe because she was too pissed off. I wonder who pissed her off this much.

But she apologised immediately to the waitress after that.

"I'm sorry... I just had a bad time just now."
She spoke as the bartender smiled at her.

"It's fine. One shot of vodka coming right up."
The bartender handed the woman a glass filled with liquor as she chugged it down in one gulp squeezing her eyes shut. I stared at her as she looked back at me and stared.

She looked new. I've never seen her here before. But she does look familiar somehow. Of course she was wearing a masquerade mask and how would I recognise her? Well, the women here wouldn't dare to sit next to me or even approach me, let alone stare at me.

I decided to break the silence as I spoke.

"You're new here?"
I asked sipping on my glass of alcohol.

"And how would you know that, mister?"
She said side smirking as I chuckled at her.

"I haven't seen you before."

"How can you know if you have seen me before or not. I'm wearing a masquerade mask that barely shows my face."
She drank another shot of vodka moving closer to him as narrowing her eyes at me. I smiled.

"I recommend that you should stop drinking. It's really dangerous here especially when you are a pretty drunk woman."
She put my hands on her face as she tilted to the side, cupping her cheeks as she looked up to me.

"Are you complementing me, mister?"
She said in a sarcastic tone as I scoffed poking my inner cheek with my tongue. This girl is really something else.

"I'm asking you to be careful out here, kitten."
I spoke as she giggled like a small kid.

"Well *hiccup*, I have you mister. You *hiccup* are not like *hiccup* them."
As soon as she said that, I flashed a wicked smile at her.

"I know I am not like them, I'm worse than them."
I said smiling widely like a crazy person.

"Well, I'm not *hiccup* scared of you."
She replied in a drunk tone.

"Whatever, kitten. Anyways, who did you come with?"

"My brother. I have *hiccup* no idea where he *hiccup* disappeared to."
She started getting uneasy probably because of the amount of vodka she drank. Three glasses, guess she really can't handle alcohol that well.

"I see... What's your name kitten?"
I loocked my eyes on hers as she was about to speak but she was interrupted by a man running towards us. He was panting as he tried to catch for his breath. Diego

"Bo-"

He stopped when I sent him a death glare. He was about to reveal me in front of a stranger if he didn't stop on time. The exhausted Diego looked at the girl in front of me as he realized, he leaned towards me and whispered

"They've found us and they're about to attack us any moment now. We have to go."

I clenched my jaw muscles, massaging my temples. I tried to hide my anger but it was too obvious to the girl.

I looked at her and spoke with a calm voice.

"Get out of here now."

"But why?"
She asked confused but I snapped at her.