5C (Family Photos/ Picture Day Cont'd)

Credit to the artist!

We head out of the room as he finishes my tie. I realize I have no clue where I'm going and drop behind Aizawa-sensei a bit more. He notices this, sighs, and somehow manages to pick me up without harming his clothes or seeming to have any trouble. How did he pick me up so easily? I know I have a bit of muscle on me, which weighs more than fat.

I voice one of these thoughts. "How were you able to pick me up like I'm a feather?" He goes even faster as I ask the question.

"You may as well weigh as much as one. I think Shinsou weighs more than you. Are you sure you eat enough? In fact, what did you eat for your last three meals?" I think back and blush a little. I missed dinner last night because I was doing homework, researching, and training.

"I had an apple and a banana for one meal, a sandwich and chips for the one before that, and a bowl of cereal before that." Hopefully, he doesn't notice the weird in that. He doesn't seem to, at least, not until he speaks again.

"Great. If I thought that you ate cereal for lunch. When did you eat those meals?" He says, glaring down at me slightly. I blush and avoid his eyes. "Answer me, Bright Eyes. His nickname makes me blush more.

"I ate the banana and apple this morning, the sandwich and chips yesterday, and the cereal yesterday." He sighs and shakes me a bit, knowing I know the answer he wants. I groan. "Do I have to?"

"I'd much prefer did you would Bright Eyes," he responds, his voice slightly exhausted.

"I missed dinner yesterday." He seems to shake his head and keep going.

"I hope this is not a regular occurrence. Considering your quirk and your weight, though, I have a feeling you don't eat nearly enough food. We'll get you some when we finish with pictures." Somehow, while we were talking, we got to the picture room. I try to get down, but he continues to hold me as he opens the door. He glared at the red-white-haired boy I'm blushing at. The boy smiled sheepishly at him and full-on grins at me. Kacchan seems to notice and glares at Todoroki as well. Shinsou, who somehow got here just after Aizawa-sensei and me, also glares at him. I don't get it and try to leave Aizawa-sensei's arms once more. He lets me down this time, but only in a chair far away from Todoroki where Aizawa-sensei sits next to me and Shinsou sits on the other side of me. Even Kacchan moves behind me. The situation is off-putting enough that I end up laughing with a lot of the class following my laughter.

We finally get to the pictures at some point. The pictures go smoothly by my definition. Todoroki and I get some pictures together by Principal Nezu's decision. The three, you can probably guess who, glare at Todoroki the whole time. I stand next to the three in the front in the class picture. Todoroki manages to hold my hand in one of the class pictures before the three notice. Eri comes at some point for the family pictures between Eri, Shinsou, Kacchan, Present Mic, and Aizawa-sensei. For some reason, they keep me in the room as they stay while the rest of the class leaves.

Eri runs up to me in her darling blue dress and has me stand next to her while I give Kacchan, who I knew would despise wearing a suit for long, and Present Mic, who I saw for the first time for the family pictures, their suits. They match the rest of ours with different color ties and accents. Kacchan's has orange and Present Mic's has a very dark yellow compared to Aizawa-sensei's. They change quickly. I fix Kacchan's suit when he comes back while Aizawa-sensei does Present Mic's tie. Aizawa-sensei does Kacchan's tie next.

I stand to the side when they get into position. Eri frowns and whispers something to Aizawa-sensei who turns to me with an evil grin then whispers something to Shinsou who copied the evil grin towards me. It scares me so much I forget about Shinsou's quirk temporarily.

"Midoriya, can you help me with something for a second?" I stare him over, finding nothing wrong with him.

"Sure," I say, ignoring my previous findings. It takes me a minute to realize my mistake.

"Come join us if you don't mind." Of course, I don't, but I would never do that if I could think consciously. I don't want to ruin their photos. As it turns out, his quirk only forces me to take the pictures with them. Otherwise, I have control over my body. I decide I may as well just go with it since no one seems to be protesting me joining them. I get positioned next to Eri and Present Mic. I grin when we're taking photos, loving everyone in the photos like I would my family anyway.

Dadzawa POV

When should I ask him about adoption?