10E (Old Fathers Suck)

Credit to the artist!

Dadzawa POV

Problem Child and Sweet and Spicy have been hanging out a lot more, recently. They both grin whenever they see me. Their looks will usually turn dark while they're discussing something. The clues are all right there. I just need to decipher them. Hopefully, it won't take too long. I need my sleep. Or coffee. That's my plan, I can pretend to be asleep so they get and break and will talk. It's almost the end of the day, anyways.

"Midoriya?" Todoroki asks him. "Are our plans for tonight still up?" I can practically see his emotionless expression as he says this. Their voices are kind of soft from this far, but I'm used to having to identify a few voices from many.

"Yep! I have everything that we need too." I hear from the other boy. Are they going on a date? If so, I hope they have fun. To my surprise, Problem Child and Sweet and Spicy both come up to me and look at me. They don't move, after a few seconds. I peek open my eye just enough so they can't see, but so I can see them. They are both frantically going back and forth in sign language. Eventually, Problem Child sighs and leaves the classroom with Sweet and Spicy. I wonder what that was about.

I decide to follow them later, so I may get some peace now and in the future.

They don't go on a date, not the kind that would be expected, at least. First, they go to the Todoroki residence. When they get there, they grab a bucket and fill it with water. Problem Child then sets it so it will fall on the next unassuming person to enter the room. What's surprising about this is that we still live in the dorms. Also, how would they know the next person to enter the room? They come out giggling and set up near me, causing me to move to higher ground. They talk to each other and giggle as they watch the room they left. Problem Child pulls out a timer. It strains my eyes, but I can see that it is counting down from a minute. Both of them start laughing again but stop as the numbers get lower. Just as the timer reaches zero, Endeavor walks through the door. He grumbles as the bucket falls in him and immediately starts looking around. Both Problem Child and Sweet and Spicy laugh. They grin at each other, get up, and leave. I decide to follow them again, thoroughly confused.

They head to a mall next. They walk into a flower shop. I watch from behind a newspaper. They get a bunch of pink carnations. Problem Child's looks kind of wild, but neat at the same time. Sweet and Spicy' are pure wild-looking, which surprises me. They then leave the mall.

They separate here, agreeing to meet at a park in forty minutes. Today is a Friday, maybe they are going on a date. I can only follow one of them. I decide to follow Sweet and Spicy because Problem Child is already gone by the time the other one finishes watching his surroundings. This makes me tense a bit. He leaves soon as well.

I follow him to a mental hospital. This is surprising. He stays for roughly twenty minutes before getting a woman out. He pushes her on a wheelchair, probably one of the requirements for taking her out. Doesn't he remember he had to meet with Problem Child soon?

Sweet and Spicy brings the women to the park with him. To my surprise, Problem Child and his mom are already there, having set up a picnic. It must be getting late if they have food. I check my watch. 7:00 PM. That's later than I thought. Why is it so bright out still?

Problem Child starts doing sign language again. To my surprise, the woman with Sweet and Spicy answers. They hold a conversation like this for a few minutes until Problem Child looks directly at me.

"Aizawa-sensei, you can join us, if you want. I think you should eat." He beckons me out of my hiding spot.

"How'd you know?" I ask the kid. He seems baffled at my question like I should know the answer.

"You weren't even asleep when we left the room. Then, you followed us to Roki's house and to the mall. Roki noticed you following him, so he texted me to bring more food, as you would rob ably follow him here." He looks at me with a duh face. Sweet and Spicy laughs, as do the women.

"This is my mother. I know you know Mido's." Sweet and Spicy point to the women. She does share some characteristics, I guess. What is up with their names for each other, though. The moms seem to notice my train of thought and push the two together until they kiss.

"They're together," Miss Inko confirms for me. That makes sense. They probably don't want their classmates to know, so they only refer to each other as such around their families. Problem Child turns red, attempting to hide his face in his hands. Sweet and Spicy stops him by grabbing his hand and kissing him softly again. They're so cute, but not in front of the food, please.

Everyone begins eating and sorting out food. Problem child hands me a plate with warm food, some of my favorites too. They all smile as they see my reaction, a slight smirk, causing me to hide my face below my scarf. They all begin eating. I join them.  The food is delicious. I tell them so.

"Oh, it was nothing, I love cooking for guests," Miss Inko tells me. Sweet and Spicy and Problem Child grab the flowers from the middle of nowhere and present them to their mothers.

"Since our fathers were jerks, I'm glad you love us and allow us to take you out every week." No one seems to care that I'm still present. The kids pull out another thing of flowers I didn't see them get. Red roses. They're some of my favorites, even though they are slightly generic.

"We love you both very much," Miss Rei says, surprising me. I know her from the news so many years ago. There was something wrong with the story.