71AX (Dadzawa and Dadzashi)

Sorry. There is no picture today.

Dadzashi POV

We accept the last call of the night, exhausted after working for so long. A young voice comes through. "Present Mic and his crew?" My eyes grow wide and my energy comes back.

"Yep! That is us, Little Listener! Thank you for remembering the crew! Many people do not, which isn't necessarily a bad thing, but it is nice that someone knows they are there. How old are you, Little Listener?"

"I am thirteen, Present Mic, sir. I wanted to ask you about your hero costume and quirk and one of your coworkers at UA if that is alright."

"Sure, go ahead Little Listener, I state, curious.

"Your quirk is vocal based, but does it also affect your physical attributes such as your ears? Also, would you be able to bring your volume to a level a normal person cannot hear that would affect other animals? Does your costume have a medical kit on it? I know it must have hidden pockets and all heroes have to carry a certain amount of items to help with first-aid, but you seem to carry more than most. I have questions about that coworker too. Can they use their quirks through objects? If a person has a quirk that allows them to make poison while they already have attributes of a snake but the poison is not naturally made from them, would your coworker's quirk prevent the poison from being made?" Wow. This kid can talk fast.

"Slow down, Little Listener. We're going to have to end the segment for everyone else, but I promise to answer all of your questions in a minute."

"Okay, thank you Present Mic, sir."

"Just Present Mic works, Little Listener." I text Aizawa as soon as I am done taking with the kid. He seems concerned about the information the Kiddo has but also proud.

"I hope he tries out for UA next year."

"Me too. I think he would be good for the school and that we would be good for him."

"Alright. Bye. I am going to make sure my information is safe, now."