48AD (Good Class)

Credit to the artist!

Third POV

Midoriya goes home for the week, the only evidence being the signed sheet he turned in that Aizawa-sensei forgot about. The class panics at the beginning of the school week. Bakugou explained to them that he saw Midoriya in the morning, but he was not in uniform. The class collectively realizes that he has left UA. Bakugou doesn't ask Midoriya about it because he seems so happy.

A knock comes at Principal Nezu's door. "Nezu, we need to submit these immediately." Nezu frowns for a second, not wanting to deal with the unneeded commotion he knows is going to be arriving. He smiles his usual smile as he opens the doors for the students.

The students leave without giving Nezu a chance to speak. He sighs and leaves the papers on his desk, planning on dealing with the situation tomorrow before it escalates more. Actually, he could freak them out and not tell them anything while making them stay for the next seven school days at least to see if they really want to leave.

Nezu's plan works. The only issue is he now has multiple two-week notices from different teachers, some of whom have never even met Midoriya. The first came from Aizawa. Yamada quickly followed, as did Midoriya's other teachers. Slowly, Nezu gains more letters of resignation and unenrollment. The next morning, he announces to the whole school that everyone would need to wait seven school days to leave.

Midoriya comes back six school days later, being forced to explain the situation. Everyone is much more attached to Midoriya. He seems confused when he gets hugs and love overall from people he has never met before. Aizawa even gives him a slight smile. Midoriya, who has only gotten a short version of the story, is very concerned and confused. Of course, he still returns all of the affection he is given. He is touch-starved, okay.