Thirty Two

Hope you have read the previous chapter. Please VOTE ☆

Let's try for 40 votes??
------------------------------------

The next morning in the household was eerily silent. Anand had gotten up early and was in the gym while Gita was getting ready to go to work. The only sounds were coming from kitchen of the food being cooked and aroma in the house. Gita had her breakfast silently whereas Anand was still working out.
Gita walked to her room to collect her bag and mobile and was about to rush out of the room when she bumped into Anand. She stumbled but was caught by Anand who hold onto her shoulders.

"So, no courtesy of telling me that you are leaving for work?" Anand uttered as he entered into the room with sweat all over his body. Drops of sweat falling from his forehead onto his clear, glistening smooth face.

"I was just about to tell you. But when are you open to listen to others?" Gita bite back a reply. She didn't care who was right yesterday. What hurt her was that he didn't let her speak.

Anand narrowed his eyes at her. His little obedient wife was definitely not what she seemed like. She had a mouth on her which she used at good times. He knew what she taunted him for but it was a new day and he didn't want to pick a war. He was going to be lenient with her.

"Go to your work. I do not want to spoil a new day. Just behave yourself." Anand instructed her. Gita's eyes widened at hi s words. His entire sentence angered her but she was getting late for her work. Arguing with Anand would only mean that she will be sad at her work and he would make her cry with his heartless remarks. She left the room without a good bye, her usual smile. In this one month, Anand got used to her affectionate ways whenever one of them left for work, usually it was her who would leave early and she would hug him and place a small kiss at his cheeks as a goodbye. As cheesy as it sounded her, he had gotten used to her affection and this coldness tugged his heartstrings.

------

The day at school was amazing. She had always heard that children were blessings but it was when she started working with them, that she truly believed it. Sure, they were also little devils but unlike grown adult, they didn't hold grudge for long. They forget and forgive. She had her own challenges while dealing with some children and their mischievous nature but at the end of the day, they took her to a different world and made her forget her own worries. Not all days were sweet with the children and their challenges, but she had learn to take on these challenges head strong. The day got over and she bid adieu to the most adorable cuties.

As she walked with her colleagues to the entrance of the gate, she saw a very familiar black car parked in the gate and her handsome husband waiting for her leaning on the car with shades on his face. She could see others stealing a glance at him and some people on the street taking a double take on him. It was only when they attended a public event or at a public place that she realises how overly handsome he is and how normal she is in comparison to his looks. Gita believed she looked good and if she had to exaggerate it, she looked cute but that was it. She didn't look extra ordinarly beautiful, like the actress on TV, there was no sharp jawline or straightened freez free hair whereas he was the heir of an empire blessed with clear skin and over the top gorgeous features. If his business ever failed, which he would never allow, he could have a good chance as a model with his broad shoulders, towering height and maintained physique. She was not ignorant to the attention his looks received since she was a teenager, even she had a massive crush on him. But, god forbid if anyone can come to this cold hearted person. It was just looks! Nobody dares to go close to him as he would cut them with his poisonous words.

She walked towards him and stood silently. He just nodded at her colleagues. They were not important for him to waste his precious words on them but flashed his charming smile. As they left the couple alone, he asked her to sit in the car. She noticed that it was him who drove the car as there were no signs of his driver. She sat quietly and he started the engine.