Synopsis

Goddess Series #1: Athena Celestine Sinclaire

Zehra Anais Diaz is a hardworking woman who grew up unaware of her parents' identities. All she knows is that her parents are no longer alive. She grew up in the care of her mother's sister, who was constantly cruel to her whenever she made little money in selling water and cigarettes.

When Zehra reached adulthood, she decided to find work to earn money in order to move out of her aunt's house. She requested a friend to help her in finding a job, which led her to meet Athena, the woman whom she met at the fitting room and the one who stole her first kiss. What's more shocking is that Zehra's employer was the one who stole her first kiss! And what's the most shocking than that is Athena asked her to marry her.

What will happen if these two started to live together? Will Zehra accept Athena's sudden proposal?

___

Disclaimer

Before you proceed on reading this story, please keep in mind that this is an LGBT-themed story (GirlxGirl). So, if you're uncomfortable reading this or if it's not your cup of tea, you may disregard it and move on to another story. Thank you very much!

This is a work of fiction. Unless otherwise indicated, all the names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents in this book are either the product of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

Ps. Slow Update.