Chapter 35

Third Person's POV

"Why did you suddenly ask me on a date?" Zehra asked after swallowing the food.

Napatigil si Athena sa pagnguya at tumitig sa sa kaniya. She suddenly smiled as if she remembered something.

"Well, I've been very busy these past few months to the point that we don't see each other anymore, even in our house. When I go home late, you're already sleeping. When I go home on time, I couldn't join you for dinner because of my tiredness. I know that you feel lonely in those days, so I decided na bumawi sa'yo," paliwanag ni Athena.

"Yeah, I felt lonely in those days. Nasanay akong kasabay ka palagi mag-dinner at kasama ka kapag off mo sa work. Yes, kasama kita sa bahay pero buong araw ka namang nasa office mo kahit day-off mo. Naiintindihan ko namang marami kang ginagawa at busy ka pero hindi ko lang talaga mapigilan malungkot," ani Zehra.

"I'm sorry, mi amore. I didn't meant to make you feel that way. We can have much time now since tapos na ang pinagkakaabalahan ko," nakangiting sambit ni Athena.

Nakangiting tumango si Zehra. Sa loob-loob niya'y nagdiriwang siya dahil makakasama na niya ulit si Athena katulad nang dati. She won't feel lonely anymore ngayong tapos na sa trabaho ang asawa niya.

"Ahm, do you want to stare at the beautiful view with me?" tanong ni Zehra nang matapos silang kumain.

"My pleasure, mi amore," Athena answered with a grin.

Naunang maglakad si Zehra dahil sa sobrang tuwa na nararamdaman. Habang nakasunod naman sa likuran niya ang asawa na nakangiti lamang na pinapanood siya.

Napapikit at napayakap na lamang si Zehra sa sarili nang maramdaman ang malamig at napakasariwang hangin. Naramdaman niya ang pamilyar na presensya sa likuran niya kaya naman hindi na siya nag-atubiling lingunin ito.

Zehra suddenly felt two arms wrapping around her waist. Her heart started going wild as she smelled the familiar perfume coming from the person behind her. She felt her warmth, and it so comfortable.

"W-what are you doing?" Zehra asked, flabbergasted.

"Making you warm, mi amore. Did you like it?" Athena whispered in her ear, making Zehra shiver.

Zehra closed her eyes to calm herself down and mumbled, "Yes, I like it, so much. I like your warmth, Athena."

"That's good to know, mi amore," Athena said and put her chin on Zehra's shoulder which made Zehra almost flinch.

Zehra almost forgot how to breathe when she felt that Athena's face is just beside her and an inches away from her. Pinipigilan niya ang sariling lumingon kay Athena ngunit, ginawa pa rin niya dahilan upang maglapat ang labi nilang dalawa. Both of them got caught off guard, looking at each other with wide eyes.

Zehra felt the butterflies in her stomach go wild as well as her heart. She unconsciously closed her eyes and started to move her lips on Athena's, not caring about what's gonna happen later. She wants to enjoy their current situation and it's been so long since their last kiss. She missed her, so much.

Without breaking the kiss, Zehra faced Athena and wrapped her arms around her neck to deepen the kiss. She doesn't care about the people who will see them, she just wants to savor the moment.

Their kiss lasted for two minutes before Athena moved away from Zehra's delicate lips. Hinabol pa ni Zehra ang labi niya dahilan upang mapangisi siya. It seems like Zehra wants more.

"You're blushing, mi amore," Athena whispered, holding Zehra's chin to look at her.

Zehra's face is now red and she couldn't look at Athena's eyes. She's embarrassed because of what she did, but she didn't regret it. She missed her lips, her smile, and her.