2

Y/N'S POV

'You can work from tomorrow.' I nodded as I walked away from the company to the grocery store. Well it's already been more than 3 days since I did my covid test, got negative result and I just gave it to the company. Now I am going to buy some groceries I need to make tonight's dinner.

My parents always says that I should make dinner, lunch so that when I will be married, I can do the same towards my husband. Sometimes I feel like I am the maid of the house but it's what everyone thinks when their parents tell them. So I know I am the same as well.

Reaching my home I changed my dress and made dinner. My dad came home as we started to eat. 'So, when are you going for the job?' My dad said. 'From tomorrow appa.' 'Okay, just remember that you have to hand me the money as you don't have a bank account.'

I nodded as I finished my dinner. After saying my parents, I walked to my room with Ara. She sleeps with me at night. Selecting what I will wear tomorrow, I put the necessary things on my bag as I finally went to sleep.....

Waking up I looked at my phone. It's 8 o'clock?!! I slept too much! Quickly wearing my dress after I finished my morning routine, I ran towards the kitchen. 'You are late!' 'I know mom! I will see you in the evening, bye~' I said taking an apple from the fridge before walking away from the house.

................

'Oh, Y/N..... Come with me,' PD nim said as I followed him. The corridors were so confusing. I was scared that I will lost the correct path someday. 'PD nim....' I heard someone calling PD nim as he turned around. I turned around as well to see the most beautiful man in the whole universe.

'Oh, Jimin-ah, what happened?' 'We have to go to the 7th floor for run episode but Jungkook's make up artist is still not here. Apparently she was a newbie so I don't have her number. Jin hyung told me to tell you.' 'Is that so? How about Y/N do his make up?' I got startled as I looked at PD nim as I was looking at the Jimin guy the whole time.

'U-uh... I-I am fine.' 'Then take her to the room, I will see where the newbie is.' PD nim said before walking away leaving me with that handsome guy. 'Hello, I am Jimin.' I smiled. 'I-I.. I am Lee Y/N.' Why the hell did I shuttered?! 'You know what I first thought that you are Jungkook.' Jungkook? Why? I am a girl!

'Why?' I said as we were walking towards the room. He was leading me. 'Cause when you smiled, you looked just like Jungkook! You have a bunny smile as well.' 'Oh, I actually look like my grandmother though.' 'Oh..... So which year did you born?' '1997, you?' '1995, that means you are the same age as Jungkook!' 'Hmm.. And you are my oppa.'

'Oh, here is the room,' he said before pushing the door to open it. We both entered and saw 10 other boys and girls. There were 6 boys and 4 girls who were doing the make up of the others. 'Guys, she is Lee Y/N and is the make up artist of gguk.'

Everyone looked at me as I awkwardly laughed before bowing. 'Hello, I am Lee Y/N. Uhh.... Jungkook's make up artist...' All of them smiled as one of them said, 'Hello, I am Hoseok, he is Namjoon, Taehyung, Seokjin, Yoongi and he is Jungkook.' He said introducing the other guys. 'And I am Sana, Hoseok's make up artist, she is Areum, Seokjin oppa's make up artist, she is Hana and she is currently handling both Namjoon and Yoongi's make up and at last Jihae, she is Taehyung's make up artist.'

I nodded trying to remember their names. 'As a lot of staffs were effected by covid, we are now lacking staffs, make up artists and a few back stage dancers, so if you are official in BTS, then you have to do Jimin and Jungkook's make up tomorrow I guess.' Jihae said as I nodded. 'I have no problem, I have done 8 persons make up when I did the interview in the 4 company in one day.'

'Really?! Then you can do more than 2 persons! I can go to Busan easily!' Hana said laughing. I smiled at her. 'Well, as we don't have much time can you do my make up quickly?' Jungkook said in a irritant voice as I nodded before walking towards him.

He looked grumpy. Aish! But it wasn't his fault. Grabbing the face powder I started to put it on his face. He just closed his eyes as I looked at him. He was beautiful, he somehow looks like me. But not fully like me, so I shrugged off before putting some lip balm on his lips. After I finished his make up he said, 'I know I am handsome but you don't have to look at me creepily.' 

I rolled my eyes before saying, 'I have seen you for the first time that's why I was just looking at you so that I can remember your face Mr.!!! And seeing you doesn't makes my heart go fast instead it did for another person!' 'Oh really? I bet you are making excuses.' 'Nope, I am not making some excuses.' 'Then who is it?' 'Why should I tell you?'

I said before walking away from him. Duh! What he think of himself? 'Oh you are done with his make up?' I nodded. 'Then let's go Jungkook-ah,' Namjoon oppa said but Jimin oppa said, 'She is the same age as Jungkook hyung, so drop the honorifics.' Well yeah, Namjoon oppa thought I was older or because he didn't knew if I was older than him or not.

'That means she and Jungkook are the youngest here?!' Seokjin oppa said as I said, 'I guess so.' After that the guys walked away. It was only girls now. 'I was born in 1993, Jihae and Hana were born in 1994 and Areum onnie was born in 1991,' Hana onnie said. 'That means all of you are my onnie?' 'Yeah, so you know this group?' 'Who?' 'The boys?' 'No, who are they?' I asked to Areum onnie.

'They are BTS. The number one artist in Korea with Billboard singer and Grammy nominated 1st Korean Idol and you know what your smile is so sweet...... Like Jungkook! You are also so cute! If you were my sister then I would've squished your cheeks every time!' They laughed as I remembered something.... 'My friends told me to watch BTS and I saw their songs. You won't believe that you just look like one of them!' Ara also said the same thing..... I also noticed the same thing.... Maybe it's a coincident right?

TO BE CONTINUED.......

[EDITED]