85

happy 15K 🥳

Author's pov

'This isn't the right one!' Aikyo sighed.

'Oh sorry.' Y/N said as she wrote again.

'Yeah. It is correct now. Let's move on to your accent.' Akiyo said.

Y/N nodded as they practiced Japanese. It was evening time and Y/N still waiting to end up their Language session since she came to Akiyo's house from her college.

Her body was craving a warm yet nice shower to remove all the tiredness of that day.

However, there was another thing that she needed to do before she go to sleep. Maybe this was the thing that was left until she finally cuts off her ties with her brother.

'Excuse me miss. Please stop thinking and concentrate here!'

Y/N got a light smack on the back of her head making her whine.

'Can I study tomorrow? I promise I will study in the free time of our college period! I don't think I can study more today!' She sighed as she massaged her shoulders.

'No.'

'Please.'

'No.'

'Yes!'

'No!'

'Yes!'

'No!'

'Yes!'

'No!'

'No!'

'Yes!'

'Okay then! As you said yes then I will go! Bye~'

'W-what the!' Akiyo looked at Y/N who quickly grabbed her bag and books in her other hand before rushing out.

'Yaa!! You cheated! You! Yaa! Where are you going?! You tricked me! You double-play with me!' Akiyo sighed as he lay down on the floor while looking at the ceiling.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.