60

Edited

Turn on the song to vibe with the series

A very cute Jeon Jungkook's behind the scene of 'Me, Myself & Jungkook'

(Pls vote if you liked it. Also comment! (5+ votes for the next chapter...)

AUTHOR'S POV

Jungkook was sitting in the chair of the hospital room. He was wearing a black T-shirt, black jeans and a Fila jacket. Jungkook's mom and Ara were also there. Namjoon was there too. Jungkook's dad was in the cafeteria to buy some hot coffee for them. Other members already left for the airport. Today was the day when the BTS members will go abroad for their concert.

'Eat healthy foods. Try to sleep as much as you can when you get free time.' Jungkook's mom said.

'I will omma.' Jungkook replied.

'You too Namjoon. Tell other boys too. And oh, don't forget your passport again.' She said again.

Namjoon scratches the back of his neck as he let out a shy smile because of how embarrassing he felt. Jungkook snorted as Ara laughed loudly. Since she was a BTS fan, she of course knew about these things.

'Omma, please take care of yourself too. And take care of Y/N too as well as Ara.'

'You don't have to tell me that. Beside Ara is so sweet! I will look after my daughter.'

'As if I am not your son.' Jungkook pouted.

'Nope. Y/N is my only daughter. Beside I have 2 sons. So no compromise.'

'But what about Ara?' Jungkook smirked.

'She is my soul okay!' His mother sighed in defeat as Jungkook did a victory sound.

Jungkook still felt pain but sometimes it's more and sometimes it's less painful. He thought it was because of how the events turned into and how hardly he was practicing nowadays to distract himself.

'Jungkook we should leave now. Otherwise we will miss the flight.' Namjoon reminded.

'Yeah. Give me a second hyung.' Jungkook said.

Jungkook hugged his mom for a few minutes and then Ara. Then he went to Y/N. He kissed her forehead and hugged her senseless body. His eyes teared again. Just a few weeks ago, she was laughing with them, fight with him, pranking with him to others, cooking and taking classes for her dream job. And now, she couldn't even open her eyes.

'Please come back to me soon, come back to your oppa soon. Oppa......oppa miss you.......I will try to come back soon. Hang on right there buddy.' Jungkook finally pulled out.

'I love you so much princess.' Jungkook smiled though his teary face as he caressed her cheeks.

Jungkook bid goodbye to his father as he and Namjoon then went to their car to go to the airport.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
'Jungkook sit with Taehyung.' Namjoon said.