64

(if any of you are offended by this series, then please forgive me. It's just how I write. But don't worry, in the end, everything will be alright. So if you feel like this book is not matching your taste you can leave. You don' have to read this series:/ again i am sorry)

BEOMGYU'S POV

As soon as I was about to open the door, a hand came and stopped me. I looked up to see Hoshi hyung. I narrowed my eyes until I realized what happened. That maknae just told them who Y/N noona was! Aish! I will snatch all the pineapple pizza from you Kai!

'Hyung?' I asked.

'Let me come too. Please?' He whined like a child. That's what I hate about him. He can do so many aego in so many ways that you won't have a chance to say no to him.

'Okay.' I sighed.

Taehyun was already sitting in the passenger seat but after listening to our conversation, he went to the back seat to make some space for hyung. Kai was already in the back seat as he was talking with the security guards in phone. Probably informing them about our sudden act.

'Don't say about Y/N noona. We first need to meet with Soobin hyung and Yeonjun hyung.' Taehyun said.

'Hello?'

I looked through the mirror and saw Taehyun on his phone.

'Yes, they both are with me.' He replied.

After a second, I heard Taehyun speaking to me.

'Hyung, Yeonjun hyung told me to put it on speaker for you and Kai to listen.'

'Okay.' I replied.

'I put it on speaker hyung. You can talk now.' Taehyun said to Yeonjun hyung probably.

'Okay. Listen now! Do not tell anyone about Y/N noona! She has been acting so weird! She is crying and sobbing and threatening to harm herself if we call them. So don't call anyone. Those who saw Y/N should also be informed about not to open their mouth to anybody! Also don't freak out if you indefinitely any difference in her voice. Her voice changed out of nowhere! Me and Soobin are panicking as well! On top of that, she just woke up from coma! I repeat, don't let anybody tell any of this outside!'

'Okay hyung!' Kai screamed to the phone.
.
.
.
'So, she is Jungkook's twin?' Shit, I forgot about Hoshi hyung.

'Yes.'

'So she was the one who was so popular for several months after people discovered about Jungkook's sudden sibling?'

'Yes.'

'Oh, don't worry I won't tell any of these. I will tell my members as well.' He assured.

'Why you wanted to come with us?' Kai couldn't help but to ask. Well I also wanted to ask but didn't had the courage. But Kai always does it for me without even asking him.

'Well.......I don't know. I was the first one to bump into her. Then how panicked and frightened she was. And I am curious.......and Aish fine I felt the urge to come okay! Don't say I have a mini crush on her cause I don' have! It's just my curious mind!' He explained.

'Fine. Don't worry.' I said.

Hoshi hyung and Taehyun called the other 2 groups and told them to not to tell anybody about it. Meanwhile, we also reached to our dorm. Our dorm and Seventeen's dorm was too close. It was a walk to walk from one to another dorm. We got out of our car. I gave the key to the guard as we rushed to the building.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
AUHTOR'S POV