7

Y/N'S POV

'Bye~' I said as my parents and Ara left for Busan to do her regular check up. Since her doctor lives in Busan, they went there. I sighed as I also walked to the bus station since I have to go to the company early.

'Hi, Y/N!' Jihae onnie said. 'Hi onnie.' 'Walking to the green room?' I nodded. 'Then let's go together.' We walked together. 'When did you born?' '2 September 1997.' 'Really?! Woah! Are you saying the truth?' 'Yes why?' 'Cause Jungkook's birthday is on 1st September 1997!' I stopped.

Why I have so common with Jungkook? 'That means he is your oppa.' Both me and Jihae onnie startled when we heard a voice behind us. It was Jin oppa and Yoongi oppa. 'O-oppa! I got scared!' 'Haha, Jihae said the truth though, you indeed have too many things in common with Jungkook.'

Are they again doubting me?! But if I were in their place, I would've doubted me too as I have too many things in common with Jungkook. 'But he is only one day older than me~' 'Yet, older than you. You know what? One of our ARMY had a twin and she called her big sister with a honorific onnie even though they were only a few minutes older.'

'Yoongi, the rest of the guys have arrived.' Jin oppa said to Yoongi oppa who was lecturing me about the honorific when Jin oppa looked who just called him. 'Okay then, I guess we have to continue my teaching later.' 'It's not teaching, it's lecturing oppa.' I pouted when we heard laughs coming from the corner. 

We all were startled as we saw Jungkook? He was standing there and was laughing at us. He listened everything. 'Yoongi hyung is right, since we have maybe unintentionally too many things in common, and I am OLDER than you, you should call me oppa. Yet I want your id card cause I still don't believe you.'

He walked away with the other two guys as I sighed. 'Now what is this id things?' 'You don't know? In a fan meeting, one of the fan called Jungkook oppa and then when she went to Jin oppa, he called her by her name when she said that she is older than him. Since then Jungkook said to bring the ARMY's id card whoever wants to call him oppa.'

'O.' My mouth was in O shape as we entered the green room. In this company I am mostly comfortable with Sana onnie. So I walked towards her. 'Hi onnie!' 'Hi Y/N-ah' 'OUCH!' I yelped a little as I rubbed my hand. My hand just hit the hard wall and it is paining a little bit too much.

'Are you okay?' She said as she looked at my elbow. 'OH! It's bleeding!' I looked and saw it was bleeding a little. 'Aish the broken glass! I told Mark to remove it!' Jihae onnie said as she took the first aid kit and started to do the dressing.

The boys started to come in the green room. 'Seriously, Jungkook is really being Namjoon day by day!' Hoseok oppa said. I started to pull the tools out. 'Why?' Jimin oppa asked. Maybe they came individually. 'When we were coming Jungkook suddenly hit his elbow and was in too pain. I looked but didn't saw any injury yet he said it was hurting but also said that he didn't even bump in to the wall. Hahahaha.'

'Seriously? Jungkook-ah, be careful okay?' 'Aish, I am saying the truth! I was walking while looking at my phone in the middle of the lobby! Suddenly I felt an immerse pain on my elbow as if someone just cut my elbow with a blade!' I stopped. Sana onnie was also frozen. His elbow.......Why this is sounding odd to me? His elbow?..............My elbow? OH YES! I ALSO GOT HURT ON MY ELBOW TOO! HOW THE FUCK IT CAN BE?!!!

'I was here onnie!' I said to Sana onnie maybe a little bit loud which made the boys look at me. 'What happened to your elbow Y/N?' Jin oppa asked. 'Y/N's elbow got cut when she was walking towards me with the broken glass a few minutes ago,' Sana onnie said.

'Oh! I guess you and Jungkook are soulmates~' Hoseok oppa said a he laughed. 'It's true though, you guys encountered so many coincidence in this past few days.' Namjoon said before walking to his seat after changing his clothes.

'Yeah,' Jungkook said before walking towards me and sat down. 'I didn't knew, I swear!' I whispered as he smiled, 'It's okay, some people can go through a lot of coincidence in their life though. Also I had a bad day when you first joined. That's why I yelled that day until I felt bad when you cried when I yelled. Forgive me.' 

'It's okay, I would be also mad and would've thought you as a saesang too.' 'Oh, you know about it?' 'Sana onnie said to me.' 

......................

'Hello aunty.' 'Hi Y/N! It's been a few months since we talked right?' 'Yeah.' I said to the nurse who was the one who were with me when I did the DNA test. I last saw her when I went with Ara to the hospital for her check up. 'I met Ara. She told me that you couldn't come.' 'Yes, I had work.' 'Oh! So what job did you got?' 

'A make up artist in HYBE company.' 'Really? Where BTS members are?!' 'Yeah, I am one of their make up artist, how do you know them though?' 'My daughter... She is die heart fan of them. Her crush or bias whatever you children says is Min Yoonji.. I also watched a few songs of them.' 'Hahaha, It's Min Yoongi, not Yoonji.' 'Oh I forgot he he.'

'I know you called for Ara, she is doing well. And now tell me how your job is? Do you have a crush on them?' 'I have on Jimin oppa though, BUT it's only a little crush I swear!' Aunty laughed as I said, 'But you know what? I don't get along with Jungkook.' 'The golden maknae?' 'Yes.' 'Why?'

I told her everything what happened. After I found out I am not my parent's own child aunty helped me a lot to recover. So I consider her as my own aunt and best friend. I stopped talking when I finished the whole story. 'It I was in his place then I would've got angry as well-' 'Y/N can you give me his hair?'

What?.............

TO BE CONTINUED.......

[TODAY IS MY BFF'S BIRTHDAY WHO ALSO READ MY FFs, IJUST WANT TO WISH HER HAPPY BIRTHDAY. HAPPY BIRTHDAY MI-YOUNG. I HOPE YOU DO WELL IN YOUR LIFE..]