65

For Be_The_Star who loves Seventeen just like me! ^_^

Maybe 5 votes for next part? @.@

(do you want to know from where i got the name anna stark? Well my sister's name is 99% similar to Anna and my brother is a huge fane of tony stark, so i got stark from there!) [well i am an iron man fan too! As well as captain America!]

AUTHOR'S POV

Even after saying a lot, Yeonjun and Soobin had to sent her off to Incheon. Since Y/N was uncomfortable with a lot of boys, she said that she wanted to go to her friend's house. So they agreed in the end.

Y/N felt bad for lying this much but she didn't had any other choice. The closest country was Japan. She wasn't ready to talk with anyone else. Hoshi also looked at her baffled face. He was the eldest here and had more experience. So, he knew that she was lying at some point but didn't pointed out.

'Thank you.' Y/N bowed to Hoshi as she got into his guard's car.

'Bye noona. Take care.' Soobin said.

'I will. Thanks to you guys too.' Y/N smiled at Beomgyu and others.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
'What do you mean by she is not here?!' Jung hyun was going insane.

'We searched everywhere but couldn't found her.' The guard said.

Jung hyun sighed in frustration.

'Find every corner! I don't care if you don't go home tonight!' He shouted until he started to cry.

'F-find her....' He cried out.

'Don't worry. We will find her.' The guard said sympathizing Jung hyun.

Jung hyun sighed. Why all problems have came at one time? Firstly, his brother's dating thing, secondly, his sister is missing. There was no CCTV camera. So the security guards couldn't do anything.

'Mr.Jeon?'

Jung hyun looked at the man.

'Yes?'

'I think we should ask the artists who came here to take vaccine.'

'What?'

'Some artists from HYBE agency has been here today. They were in this floor. So, maybe any of them saw if she walked away or someone kidnapped her.' The guard said.

'Oh, who were the groups?' Jun hyun asked finally finding some ray of hopes to find his sister.

'It was, Enhypen, TXT and Seventeen members.' The guard said after checking the vaccine records.

'I guess I will ask TXT members then since I only know them personally.' Jung hyun said to the guard.

'Please search for her. I will talk with them.' Jung hyun said as he walked out of the hospital.

Jung hyun was going to the HYBE as he didn't knew their dorm's way. He had 2 things in mind. One if Anna has kidnapped her. Two, if it is not Anna then who can take Y/N.

'I don't think princess woke up! How can she?' Jung hyun thought.

He wanted to tell BTS members about it, but he wanted to search a little more. If he couldn't find her then he will tell them. But another problem was his mother and Ara...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
'So what do you want to do now?' Namjoon asked.

'What do you want me to do hyung?' Jungkook asked.

'I don't know. It's your mess. See, what she did? Will you still take her side now? At least this case is different from Y/N's! So think properly Jungkook.' Namjoon said.

'I know. But maybe she has a reason?' Jungkook said.

'Jungkook are you really that dumb?! Or are you thinking of something else and you are not telling any of us!' Yoongi couldn't help but to accuse Jungkook.

'W-what? No hyung! I....I will go in Vlive and will fix everything today! I will also write in Twitter and Instagram.' Jungkook said.

'About what? You both dating or you both aren't dating?' Namjoon asked.

Jin, Hoseok, Jimin and Taehyung just stayed silent not wanting to interfere in their leader's conversation.

'Of course we are not dating hyung! I...I will at first talk with her. Maybe she had a reaso-'

'Oh for god's sake! Don't say that she had a reason! Fuck! Why are you suddenly being so lovesick puppy for her Jungkook? You know what? I won't even be surprise if Y/N ever hates you because of this.' Yoongi rolled his eyes as he walked away.

'H-hyung...HYUNG TAKE IT BACK!!' Jungkook screamed at Yoongi but Yoongi didn't care any less about him.

'You should get you thought together and think straightly Jungkook. If you need me then I am always there.' Jin said before walking away behind Yoongi.

Others also walked away from there as Jungkook started to cry.

'Do you think I am doing the wrong thing hyung?' Jungkook asked.

'Do you?' He sighed.

Only he knew what is going on in his mind. Then why others blamed him without knowing his side of story? Maybe they judged him by that story which he presented in front of them. So it wasn't their's fault too. It wasn't Jungkook's fault too. But this time he wasn't feeling his other half. He has been missing her. He just wanted to feel her emotions after she wakes up. It makes him feel that he is completed. But now, his heart was feeling empty.

Jungkook took out his phone as he started to call Anna...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
'Miss, we are entering the district. Do you know the address? Then tell me. I will take you there.' The driver said.

'Uhh....I have but firstly can you take me to the ATM booth? I need to take some money out.' Y/N said.

'Oh. Okay.' The driver said.

Meanwhile the third person who was sitting beside the driver took out his phone and texted,

'She wants to go to ATM booth to take some money out, sir.'

The person was none other then Hoshi's bodyguard whom Hoshi requested to go with Y/N and also update everything in the meantime.

'Here it is miss.' The driver said.

'Thank you.' Y/N smiled as she took her purse and got out of the car.

'This is it!' She thought.

The third person aka the bodyguard was looking at Y/N while standing in front of the car. He was actually keeping an eye on her until.....
.
.
.
.
.
Y/N walked to the booth and took the credit card out from her bag. She then put the pin number and got some money out. She then put the money in her bag. Then she walked to the waiting room.

'Aunty, can you help me?' Y/N said to a lady.

'Yes dear?' The lady said.

'My....my father wants me to marry someone forcefully. But I don't want to. I want to achieve my dreams. My brother is waiting outside. That's why I can't go from there. So can you help me to go to Incheon airport?........'

TO BE CONTINUED .......