74

Happy 11K!!

1 WEEK LATER

Y/N'S POV

I look at the clock. It was 11 o'clock at the midnight. I sighed as I called Hoshi oppa again.

'Hello?'

'When are you coming!'

'2 minutes!'

'Aish come fast!' I yelled.

'Okay okay... bye!'

He hung up as I put my charger and other necessary kinds of stuff in the bag. Today he had a concert.

Seventeen's BE THE SUN tour will end in Japan. Today is Day 02 and their last concert. Hoshi oppa has been here one time here and gave me some more money. He said to me that he has arranged an apartment and a job for me. Today after the members left, he stayed behind and quickly left for my hotel.

I checked out after 12, but they won't check me out. I took the suitcase which he gave me and my new purse as I headed out. I sat at a local bus stop and waited for him.

It would be suspicious if he goes to the hotel. If any of his fans see him there, it would be a disaster. Yeah, indeed, they are not as famous as BTS is but it doesn't mean that they aren't famous. They are also famous.

I looked at my phone and saw it's been 4 minutes since he called me. I sighed and looked here and there to see if any car passed by me or not.

At that moment I noticed a car. White one. Maybe it is his because the other day he came with a white car. I adjusted my mask so that the guards don't see me since it is a little risky now. Why? Because I am sure that Jung Hyun oppa is finding me.

I took a step back when I saw that the white car passed by me but another car stopped just in front of me. The driver's window started to slide down as I saw Hoshi oppa wearing sunglass waving at me. Why the heck he wore sunglass at midnight!? This tiger!!

 Why the heck he wore sunglass at midnight!? This tiger!!

I quickly walked to the back seat when he stopped me.

'Ayo miss, I am not a driver! Come to the front passenger seat.'

I was confused but didn't say anything and walked to the other side of the car and got up not before putting my luggage in the car's trunk.

I sat down and put on my seat belt as I looked behind. It was empty. He started the car as I looked at him confusedly.

'What? Am I that handsome pretty girl?'

'Pft... Not even a single bit. I am just confused why there is no guard in this car.'

'Oh, I just wanted to take a long drive alone to clear my mind. So I asked them to follow me with another car.' He replied as he pointed to the cars.

One was beside us and one was behind us.