84

Hoshi's Pov

'What is this news?' I sighed.

'I was also shocked.' My bodyguard said.

'What news?' Dino and Vernon asked at the same time.

'Nothing...uh, well Jungkook and some girl are on the spot now.' I replied as I scrolled down.

I hope Y/N doesn't read this. I can't believe that I was actually hoping to meet Jungkook and solve this problem!

Why? Because it was a little bit different that he was searching for Y/N, so intensely. I thought that I should ask him and tell him about her.

But after seeing that he choose to rescue his lover who has tried to ruin Y/N's sanity, I don't think that he is worthy of both my and Y/N's time.

I guess it was Jung hyun hyung who actually was looking for Y/N desperately.

'Should we cancel the meeting with Jungkook?' My bodyguard messaged me.

We were in the car. Vernon was sitting beside me and Dino was sitting behind us with one of our staff while my bodyguard was sitting in the passenger seat beside the driving seat.

Our manager was with Jeonghan hyung and Joshua hyung in the other car.

'Cancel it and tell the driver privately about it.' I texted back.

'What are you doing?' Dino asked with a bored tone.

'Nothing just scrolling the social media, Chan(Dino). Why? Are you bored?' I asked him.

'Yes. I am. Well, can I ask you something hyung?'

'Ask.'

'HYBE has taken down the RUN BTS episode where Y/N was. Thankfully she was wearing a mask. Yet many of the fans have copies of that episode.'

'Then track down their IP addresses. Basically, those who have too much information about Y/N.' I texted back.

'Hyung!'

'Ahh, yes? I am listening!'

'What happened to....Jungkook hyung's sister?'

I froze. I could see my bodyguard also shifting uncomfortably. I cleared my throat trying to gain some time to think.

'Well...don't worry about her. I actually don't know anything. I only know that she is far away from us. And don't tell about this to anyone Lee Chan!' I warned him.

'I won't hyung! I swear!'

'I know you won't. But...I have helped her. But she doesn't want to come clean with her brothers now. So I am respecting her decision. Don't you think that it will be a bad situation if Jungkook gets to know about her from an outsider?' I asked.

'That's....true though.'

'We..we are not important people in their lives. What does a postman do?' I asked.

'Delivers all the emails and things to the owners.' Vernon replied which made me know that he was also listening to our conversation.

'We are just like him. We are the mailman or postman who doesn't have any relation with the one who gave the parcel or the one who will receive it.' I said.

'We are just some people who are just like those cars which pass by. So it is not our job to take the major part into our hands. We just do the small part.' I said as I turned off the iPad and laid down on the seat.

'But even the postman does the major part hyung. If he doesn't deliver the parcel then we won't have it. So he plays an important role though.' Vernon said making me look behind.