78

AUTHOR'S POV

'What do you want?' Jung hyun asked while mentally cursing Hoseok for lying.

Apparently, Hoseok and Namjoon have tricked Jung hyun to make him and Jungkook talk privately.

'Hyung....do you hate me?' Jungkook asked.

Jung hyun was startled at the sudden question.

'N-no. I don't.'

'Then why won't you receive my calls and reply to my texts?'

'Well, I don't have time for that. I am very busy now. I have to find my sister who ran away after being hurt for someone else's mistake.' Jung hyun said.

Jungkook's heart broke at the words of his brothers. But it wasn't Jung Hyun's fault. Jungkook was the one who decided not to say about his real plan to anyone. So it was neither of them's fault. Just some misunderstanding.

Jung hyun narrowed his eyes and frowned when he noticed Jungkook's shoulder shaking.

'Is he....crying?' Jung Hyun thought.

'I-I never meant.....it.'

'Huh!' Jung hyun carefully looked at his brother.

It made Jung hyun sad to see his little brother sobbing and crying.

'Hyung! I... I NEVER EVER WAS ON ANNA'S SIDE!!'
.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.
'It's okay. Don't cry. I am sorry.' Jung hyun said as he sighed.

It's already noon. After Jungkook told everything Jung hyun, it made Jung hyun think again.

Jung hyun realized that he has mistook his brother. Not only that, but he has also hurt him. He knew that after his sister has left them, Jungkook's mental health won't be good since they are twins with special bond. Still, he chose to ignore his brother.

Jung hyun sat on his knees in front of Jungkook making him gasp.

'H-hyung! What are you doing?!' Jungkook said trying to take Jung Hyun's hands.

'No. Let me apologize sincerely. I am sorry brother. I....I have never given thought to you. Ever since Y/N came into our lives, I always prioritized her over everything. Even my girlfriend and you. But I took you for granted. I shouldn't have done that. I am sorry for not looking after you.'

'Hyung...it's okay. Not only you have prioritized Y/N, but I ha e has also done the same. Omma and appa also did the same. Because in the end we are one family with the same blood running through our veins and we found her much later. So our priority is she now.' Jungkook said.

'Look how matured you have become!' Jung hyun chuckled as he hugged Jungkook tightly.

'Let's find our little princess together.' Jungkook said smilingly..
.

.

.

.

.